Cyrus Raven

[LOOKING FOR] Office Spaces (Rent or Purchase)

18 minutes ago, Suken said:

how much

Idk pretty cheap it would have to be off the books because I ain’t forking out for a license to rent my own property 

You just have to deal with the grapeseed neighbourhood watch next door 

10 minutes ago, Ash said:

Idk pretty cheap it would have to be off the books because I ain’t forking out for a license to rent my own property 

You just have to deal with the grapeseed neighbourhood watch next door 

can you text me 564-4426 

6 hours ago, Paulo said:

Bluff Tower has plenty of office space available and is located on the corner of Bay City Ave for a very reasonable price. I've attached a phot of the properties exterior taken on the day we renovated the complex and moved in.

AYIyIFq.png

I am interesting in doing a visiting and knowing more information on rent, security, etc... Please text me at your earliest convenience

Cyrus,

Rockford Law Office is for Sale (building owned by my significant other and business license by myself) which is right by City Hall in Rockford Hills. I also have a property around the corner from that location on the same block for sale as well if you are interested. You are more than welcome to email me or text on the properties as he and I are not around as often, but both properties are open for viewing and purchase.   

Ravyn Black

Edited by HeyRavyn

On 8/31/2023 at 9:10 PM, HeyRavyn said:

Cyrus,

Rockford Law Office is for Sale (building owned by my significant other and business license by myself) which is right by City Hall in Rockford Hills. I also have a property around the corner from that location on the same block for sale as well if you are interested. You are more than welcome to email me or text on the properties as he and I are not around as often, but both properties are open for viewing and purchase.   

Ravyn Black

15 hours ago, HighTV said:

@Cyrus Raven I have sent you a text to further discussion in regards to Rockford Law. 

Sent you a reply!

I have received an offer currently for a monthly rate of 40,000$ per month. Anyone with an Office space to rent out monthly or outright sell, please be aware I will be finalizing on a deal by the end of next week (10th September) so kindly send your offers by then.

Additional information for sellers. There is currently 1.500.000$ allocated for an Office. Anyone looking to sell their Office for more, I will sadly be unable to consider your offer. However, if you are interested in renting it out, feel free to send me an offer with a suggested rate.

For those renting, please be aware that to be considered, you must not have any active Law Enforcement agreements to access the property. (e.g Outside of normal procedures such as 911 calls, search warrants, etc...your property must not have any agreements which enable Law Enforcement to freely enter the premises)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.