Cyrus Raven

Response to Open Letter by John Wallace

Original Open Letter HERE.

My patience is running out on this subject, this will be the final time I address allegations with no evidence attached. The letter by John Wallace echoes the vitriol him and his department have felt for myself and the Judicial Branch since I launched a criminal investigation against him.  An open letter which seeks to blend facts with fiction to fit a narrative after a joint investigation by the State's largest Law Enforcement agencies failed to yield any charges in relation to the murder of a Government Director seven months ago, despite my open cooperation on the matter.

It is natural that this is the belief of yet again, Mason, Daniels and Raven, as all three feel a sense of entitlement and want to be the only people who make those decisions, yet again ignoring the constitutional powers vested in the board of governors. How, Judith Mason and Colt Daniels in particular, can release a public statement discrediting the obvious evidence of Cyrus Raven’s ties to the Cartel and especially Vince Williams, is beyond me. There are public records that clearly show that the ties go deep and are found everywhere.

I would like to know how Colt Daniels and Judith Mason can claim to be interested in upholding the constitution and ethics of their institution, while categorically refusing to investigate Cyrus Raven and dismissing any evidence brought to them as not good enough.

Public records show Cyrus Raven financially tied to Vince Williams and the Cartel, to this date, Cyrus Raven is the manager of multiple businesses owned by members of the Cartel and continues to financially rely on the Cartel, both during his candidacy by taking donations of over a million dollars from them, and in his day to day life by managing their businesses.

Colt Daniels and Judith Mason are making a mockery of the good people of San Andreas by ignoring those financial ties and are enabling criminal influence into JB.

Any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that an Attorney General being influenced by well known figures of the San Andreas Underworld and being financially dependent on them is a clear violation of any and all ethics they claim to uphold and an immense conflict of interest.
To come to this conclusion, however, one would have to be reasonable and act in the best interest of the citizens of San Andreas.

There is no direct evidence of any involvement of mine with any criminal organization. Anyone claiming otherwise is basing themselves on rumours, circumstantial evidence and the delusional conspiracies concocted by individuals who dislike me. John can certainly seek assistance from his Legal Affairs Division on the difference between direct and circumstantial evidence.

John mentioned I was ''financially tied to Vince Williams and the Cartel''. Allow me to clarify.

I was a Public Defence Attorney for the Judicial Branch before becoming the Attorney General, during my time as a Defence Attorney I was occasionally compensated for my performance in court cases, this was neither required nor requested from my end, as I've always made clear. None the less, some of my clients, Mr. Williams included, rewarded the time and effort I put into their cases, this is perfectly legitimate and in line with the Code of Ethics. This is why I voluntarily provided my bank records.

While running for the Law Review Committee (LRC), I received campaign donations, these never came with a promise for any favours or influence over my decisions, instead the donation was made by Mr. Williams and another individual who wished to see business owners represented in the LRC. I ran for the LRC partially because of my pro-business positions, this is a matter of Public Record. I reported this campaign donation to Chief of Staff Emily Whitehorse.

The claim that I manage businesses for the cartel is laughable. I am listed as a manager for a 24/7, who is a subsidiary of a parent company the Los Santos Sheriff's Department believes is connected to a criminal organization. I do not manage any business, neither day to day operations nor finances. I do not receive any income from any businesses. I do not deal with any licensing for any businesses. What the manager position allows me to do is to place the occasional blip with Weazel News in case the owner, a friend of mine, is out of town, I have done so one single time.

When you dig deeper, the claim that I am ''financially tied to Vince Williams and the Cartel'' is meaningless. A sentence made to convey some impropriety, unethical or even criminal behaviour from my part. The reality is much more boring and simpler, Mr. Williams was a client and a campaign donor, that's it. Any allegations regarding a criminal organization named ''the Cartel'' is beyond my knowledge.

Lastly, it's sad I am forced to say this, but in response to ''being financially dependent on them is a clear violation of any and all ethics they claim to uphold and an immense conflict of interest.'' I am wealthy. I don't need money nor do I depend on anyone, including my previous employer, to make a living. In fact, I created a charitable foundation exactly because I have too much of it doing nothing and I thought I might as well try and help people.

The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department and Los Santos Police Department have conducted a lawful investigation into allegations brought forward to us through third parties. We have not incited a so called "witch-hunt", but have instead fulfilled our duty of investigation and escalated the evidence through proper channels.

Yes, you have. High-Ranking members of both the Los Santos Police Department and the Los Santos Sheriff's Department met with Governor Langley directly after Sheriff Kirk was informed that deliberately concealing information from a Government Official conducting a lawful investigation into John is a crime. Less than 48 hours later I was unilaterally placed on Administrative Leave by the same Governor, this is AFTER two independent Judges lawfully denied search warrants for my phone and bank records. This is the definition of obstruction of justice, bringing bogus allegations based on rumours and completely legal, ethical and fully justified financial transactions.

They note with “ with concern “ that a proper investigation, using the proper channels, has been launched and that warrants for release of information have been filed. What they are supposed to be concerned about is the evidence brought forward to them, the multiple occasions they have been asked to investigate it, and their outright refusal to do so.

John is lying. Supreme court Justices do not investigate criminal matters, that is why you have Law Enforcement and the Prosecution Division. What Judges do is take an objective look at evidence provided and make rulings based on the evidence and the evidence alone. John is mistakenly under the impression that a denied search warrant is a ''refusal to investigate'', showing a clear lack of basic understanding of our legal system and the roles within. It is their duty to uphold the constitution and our legal system. However, when Law Enforcement are denied Search Warrants for legitimate legal reasons, we get a glimpse at their true nature, instantly appealing to the Governor on matters the Judicial has a final say on.

Further, here we see exactly what was long suspected anyway. Upon learning of the warrants, Judith Mason and Colt Daniels immediately and without hesitation informed Cyrus Raven that there is an investigation into him and blocked any and all attempts of gathering further evidence.

This is ironic considering the previous point of the meetings between SD, PD and GOV.

After I was placed on leave, a Bar Ethics Review Board investigation was conducted, part of this process was meeting with the Associate Justice about the reason for my leave, which I was owed an explanation for. I was not informed of any search warrants, I guessed it. I was asked if I would voluntarily  provide Law Enforcement my bank logs and phone records, to which I immediately told Associate Justice Daniels that I would, but that I felt uneasy about the entire situation and suspected this request was only being asked of me as a way to circumvent a denied search warrant. This was later confirmed in a meeting where Governor Langley was present.

Once more, John makes accusations which hold no water.

gave him all information from the warrant he could then in turn use to destroy evidence and influence people with, while Colt Daniels and Judith Mason continued to string us along, affording time to Cyrus Raven to cover his tracks.

Please take some medication, this sounds straight out of an InfoWars episode, although given John's history with sexist comments I would not be surprised if he frequents such alternative media. I invite John to post any evidence he has of any of the accusations being made. If John doesn't you know he's lying.

hey then, together with Cyrus Raven, fabricated a sanitised version of the requested information, which at that point had already become useless as the investigation was leaked by them.

Once more, a blatant lie. John wanted to proactively breach the Attorney-Client privilege by asking for phone records containing legally protected exchanges between a Lawyer and an Attorney. Obviously, these were denied. I guess to John it doesn't really matter, laws? rights?, who needs those am I right?

There is nothing “prior” about his association, his association with the Cartel and their members is acute and ongoing.

No and no, once more, no evidence, please post any and all evidence you have, if John doesn't, he's lying.

This is riddled with false statements. The Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department has never refused to work with JB nor has it refused to release requested information. It has, however, made it absolutely clear that this information will not be released willy-nilly and that instead, we require JB to go through the proper channels and use the proper tools to get the information.

John and Sheriff Kirk are both mistaken. Our Law Enforcement Agencies are government entities, specifically tasked with upholding the law. You are not a private entity, you are not a citizen, you are a government Law Enforcement organization of which the Attorney General is the highest ranking official. Any and all requests for evidence pertaining to a criminal investigation which are in possession of the Los Santos Sheriff's Department must be handed over upon request. I once again remind you of our penal code entry for GM14 - Obstruction of Justice.

''If any person interferes, delays, obstructs, lies or deliberately conceals information from law enforcement officers or any other government official that is conducting a lawful investigation and/or questioning then they are to be regarded as obstructing justice.''

Unlike the 5th Amendment, which gives the Citizens of Los Santos the right against self-incrimination and the 4th Amendment which shields them from unlawful searches and seizures, no such exception exists for entities, especially not government entities, including Internal Affairs files or other files which the Los Santos Sheriff's Department might consider confidential. If there is a good legal basis (probable cause) to believe evidence of a crime is contained in such documents, they can be requested under threat of criminal charges. None the less, while the threat was made, a search warrant was also submitted.  Sadly I was not able to follow up on it considering I was placed on Administrative Leave a few hours after.

I know for a fact that the majority of members within JB are disgusted by this display of Judith Mason, Colt Daniels and Cyrus Raven and that they are eagerly awaiting the Inspector General to take action and sort it out. JB has my full support, the support of the Los Santos County Sheriff’s Department and I am certain that our working relationship will continue to flourish.

This signals the start of what will be yet another witch hunt, this time against Chief Justice Judith Mason and Associate Justice Colt Daniels.

I am no longer a public official and despite my prior position, please consider this response my own and not representative of the views of the Judicial Branch, Chief Mason or Associate Justice Daniels. It is with this that I conclude my response with the following:

I consent to any and all releases of information from any government agency.

Either charge me or shut the fuck up.

Edited by Cyrus Raven
  • Like 3
  • PogU 3
  • Upvote 3
  • yooo 1
  • POG 6

6 hours ago, Cyrus Raven said:

Yes, you have. High-Ranking members of both the Los Santos Police Department and the Los Santos Sheriff's Department met with Governor Langley directly after Sheriff Kirk was informed that deliberately concealing information from a Government Official conducting a lawful investigation into John is a crime. Less than 48 hours later I was unilaterally placed on Administrative Leave by the same Governor, this is AFTER two independent Judges lawfully denied search warrants for my phone and bank records. This is the definition of obstruction of justice, bringing bogus allegations based on rumours and completely legal, ethical and fully justified financial transactions.

But did Governor Langley's frat boy bestie Cyrus Carver LSPD(while on duty) ask you if the carpet matches the drapes while on duty? Asking for a friend?

Edited by Nunya
  • YAY 2
  • polarcop 1