MrDisciple

Demands should = DM rights

Current:
"Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without proper IC motive and interaction. Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police."

Change:
Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without proper IC motive and interaction. Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery, report to the police or not following reasonable demands whilst under Fear RP

A copy and paste demand from far away shouldn't = DM rights however.... Having someone on their knees with a shotgun to their face and then they decide to run away should allow you to shoot them.

Edited by MrDisciple
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MrDisciple said:

Having someone on their knees with a shotgun to their face and then they decide to run away should allow you to shoot them.

doesn't this fall under the FRP rule which would grant you DM rights. I could be wrong but I'm sure you would have the right to shoot someone that is not listening to your demands and not fearing for his life.

9 hours ago, BruciebearTV said:

doesn't this fall under the FRP rule which would grant you DM rights. I could be wrong but I'm sure you would have the right to shoot someone that is not listening to your demands and not fearing for his life.

That's the issue mate. Not many people know until their banned for it. You walk into a lab and there's a random guy you don't know with 150k worth of drugs and you aim a gun and demand he hands it over. If he runs back to his car and drives off, you'd be banned if you then shot him.

• Like 1

Deathmatching is something you build up with multiple parameters. It's never a "do X, get dm rights" type of deal.
Escalation, reasoning and motive. All three need to be in place in varying degrees and each situation is unique when it comes to these parameters.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, EnkoY said:

Deathmatching is something you build up with multiple parameters. It's never a "do X, get dm rights" type of deal.
Escalation, reasoning and motive. All three need to be in place in varying degrees and each situation is unique when it comes to these parameters.

I'm fully aware that this is the current rule which I believe needs a tweak If a player doesn't follow demands, that should be enough reasoning and motivation. If you put someone under fear-rp and they break it, you should get DM rights.

Edited by MrDisciple

On 8/17/2023 at 4:09 AM, MrDisciple said:

Having someone on their knees with a shotgun to their face and then they decide to run away should allow you to shoot them.

If someone is directly under gunpoint with demands already been given, and they decide to breach FearRP after acknowledging the threat, they are liable to be shot at. For example, someone is on their knees getting robbed and they decide to stand up and run away.

Edited by Harveyyy