Nathaniel Shenheizer

Display RP feedback in the panel!

Hey yall,

I think we should be able to view the feedback that we have received regarding our RP (/goodRP /badrp)

This can be highly beneficial to us, as we can see what people enjoy about our RP, but also see what people dislike about it so we know what to work on.

As far as im aware, the only people whom can see this at the moment would be the staff ranking moderator and higher.

If you (The staff) are concerned about backlash and retaliation against people who leave reviews via the RP command, hide the sending user's name, and make it anonymous.

Overall, this can be a great way to increase RP standards across the ECRP community, and give more reason for people to utilize the /goodrp and /badrp commands. 

This has been a suggestion several times in the past, and I think the primary hesitation with implementing this is that people could find out who sent them /badrp and have OOC resentment for it, potentially creating toxicity in the community. If someone sends you /badrp for example, you can review your panel and depending on when it was sent and the feedback given, you could most often narrow down who sent it, depending on who you interacted with during the play session. Some people take criticism well, others do not. Some people may take the feedback the wrong way and have OOC issues with what was said, or maybe someone who provides /badrp with negative emotions at the time rather than being reasonable may write things that are overly harsh because they are worked up at the time and create OOC issues. 

28 minutes ago, Jett_J said:

good rp and bad rp is pointless!

Too easy to weaponize and too easy to farm good rp from friends.

good thing it has no value, so people only would use it for good! It is already in the game if people really wanted they could weaponize already so what matters if it they can see what good things people say about them?

I think there would potentially be too many issues from this. Personally I've liked the ingame notification at the time, and its brought a smile when it happens. I think that's enough. I will archive this for now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.