Cyrus Raven

[SOLD]

1 hour ago, AtlasOLimbo said:

That price is actual trolling

No. Last two weeks 1-3 1Gs at Strawberry/Jamestown have gone anywhere between 200K to 250K, a premium has been applied to this apartment due to the central location and proximity to the main bank, poker, pawn shop, city hall, LSC.

3 minutes ago, TheGrinch said:

205k. it takes 5 minutes to get to the bank, poker ETC from anywhere in the city, the city isnt huge.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for more than 205k. 1Gs in general having been regularly selling anywhere between 200-250k and depending on location above that.

For that price you're likely better off finding an apartment in strawberry or jamestown

56 minutes ago, Cyrus Raven said:

Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for more than 205k. 1Gs in general having been regularly selling anywhere between 200-250k and depending on location above that.

For that price you're likely better off finding an apartment in strawberry or jamestown

if you know of one let me know

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.