Rubsmeister

House Robbery bugs

Date and time (provide timezone): 15-2-203, around 2 am GMT +1

Character name: Zilian Dent

Issue/bug you are reporting: A few issues I've encountered when robbing houses. 

1. Alarm seems to randomly go off even when no mistakes are made

2. House robbery marker dissappears from map when you crash 

3. Loot/cabinet locations often spawn inside of eachother making it impossible to open the cabinet that is covered by the "loot" box

Expected behavior:  Obviously all 3 of these things are not supposed to happen

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

First off, for the random call I have the video linked below. Sadly my Shadowplay only goes back 2 minutes so I can't show you what happened outside but I did not fail the lockpick, I managed it in one go. I know this for sure because I only brought one lockpick with me. That is everything I did outside, just lockpicked the door and went in. What perhaps could be a factor is that I did not own the contract, the contract was owned by my friend and I was the one to lockpick it. Just a suggestion.

Second, the crash bug. Speaks for itself pretty much, I had just bought the contract at the seller and I got in my car about 5 seconds after and my game crashed. Once I logged back in the contract was no longer marked on the map. I could not purchase another contract from the seller so perhaps it is just the marker that dissapears and not the whole contract. 

Third bug speaks for itself. Go inside any of the house robberies and you'll find "Loot" and "Cabinet" inside of eachother, with only one being accesible. 

• Like 2

I just wanted to say i've experienced this as well. Cabinents and Loot merged ontop of each-other in multiple instances. Also the alarms being raised despite not failing any of the minigames. If there's some automatic random trigger that causes an alarm to go off than it needs to be clarified or fixed. I really hope that it's not just admin LEO's having fun and breaking the skill based system designed because that would be extremely problematic. Either way these glaring issues need fixed or clarified immediately. 

It has been verified that there is a random low chance for the alarm to trigger, even if everything is done successfully. Think of this as the homeowner waking up on their own to use the toilet for example, and they hear people in the house when they wake up. 

The loot/cabinet issue is something that could hopefully be fixed. 

Can't speak to the crashing issue. Are you sure you didn't take too long with the robbery and it timed out coincidently?