crfc

First time here, need some tips?

What’s up people, I haven’t been on a GTA roleplay server since back in the SAMP days but after coming across this server I have been intrigued into looking for affordable gaming laptops. I have come across one as a possibility and just looking for some advice as my knowledge isn’t on point with specs etc. 😂

It is the, HP Victus 15.6in R5 RX6500M 8GB 256GB. The specs are as following, 

Size H2.35, W35.79, D25.5cm.
Weight 2.29kg.
CPU, Memory and Operating System:

AMD Ryzen 5 - 5600H processor.
Hex core processor.
4.2GHz processor speed with a burst speed of 4.2GHz.
8GB RAM DDR4.
256GB SSD storage.
Windows 11 Home.
Display features:

15.6 inch screen.
Full HD Display.
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Graphics:

AMD Radeon RX RX6500M graphics card with 4GB RAM GDDR6.
Dedicated graphics card.

If anyone could tell me if this would be an okay laptop for running gta 5 smoothly on it would be much appreciated. Cheers!

It probably would run pretty well.

I have the same specs in my PC basically, except my processor is worse and I have 16 GB RAM.

This laptop is cheap and easy to upgrade to 16GB of RAM if you need to anyway.

For the majority of the time, it's over 60fps and it looks fine, but sometimes I get around 50 fps with a fair amount of unloaded textures and some minor freezes.

You could even play on max graphics settings in-game but you might experience pretty bad unloaded textures while driving.

• Like 2

As long as it can run base-game GTA it can handle RAGE no problem. Check some benchmarks with similar specs online and you'll find what you're looking for. If it's advertised as a gaming laptop I promise you they'll have either GTA or some game similar to GTA listed as benchmarked.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2023 at 3:11 PM, Logan M said:

How do i become a dispatcher for this sever if it is possible

If you are referring to the dispatch system for emergency services like police and EMS, the dispatch system is automated with the script. There is no manual dispatching or players that can fill that role.