GR_Seb

[Surgery update GENDER]

Suggestion

Hello my friends from Eclipse Roleplay, today I would like to suggest something that it's going to help us in the future and make our lives easier.

Surgery extention
As we know the surgery cost is around $30.000 and you can change the main features of your character.
With a second option at surgery you should be able to re-create the character from scratch, giving you the ability to become male/female for like $200.000 / $500.000
the second change should cost $1.000.000 to avoid abuse.

+1 if you like it! ❤️

• Like 1

why would it be considered abuse if you are willing to pay 500K to change your gender it's already enough, but other than pricing that can be argued, I think it is a good addition if players would be able to change their gender and they should also add that when you do a significant facial change it will remove all the /alias that people did on you since they won't be able to recognize you anymore and it would be useful for RP scenarios that you might need to avoid being recognized by someone that might kill you

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 1Maor said:

why would it be considered abuse if you are willing to pay 500K to change your gender it's already enough, but other than pricing that can be argued, I think it is a good addition if players would be able to change their gender and they should also add that when you do a significant facial change it will remove all the /alias that people did on you since they won't be able to recognize you anymore and it would be useful for RP scenarios that you might need to avoid being recognized by someone that might kill you

Yea I had some white Italian guy aliased then he became a black gang member. Crazy.

• Upvote 1

I love this idea however there are soooo many issues that come with it.

• As stated above, aliases. Going from a tough beefy mexican gang member to a small chinese lady is gonna make no sense if aliases stick around. While you'd still RPly be the same person (same criminal history, etc) no one would recognise you. While I don't think CKs should be a thing to become a new person, maybe something like character resets where you pay to lose aliases but retain the same licenses, criminal history and such.
  • This would help so much with transition roleplay or just people that are bored of playing a male or female character and want to swap.
  • A cooldown or increased fees to avoid repeated abuse of this would be cool or straight up you only lose the alias if you change gender to avoid just changing the face slightly but retaining everything else.

Games like WoW have recently adopted gender fluidity where you can far easier play who you want to be and change a lot easier so I'm absolutely all for it if the above steps can be sorted out.

-1 Transitioning your gender shouldn't be done with the simple press of a button. It should heavily involve AMU and CRU for the actual surgery itself and the psychiatric evaluations that are revolved around such a procedure. While I was a member of MD we had a few people who did GRS RP and it created a good amount of RP for the faction and the player. I wouldn't want to see that RP taken away from MD by just allowing a simple click of a button.