Denni

How To Roleplay 101

2 minutes ago, Denni said:

I don't know what you are talking about. He is clearly not you... Plus, you clearly did it for the video purpose ;). 

oopz my bad, I told a customer the exact same thing picking her up from the exact same place so I assumed it was me( I asked to speed due to being the only one on duty ).
Also good video, you should make more

Edited by Andor

3 minutes ago, Denni said:

Any recommendations please let me know!

Maybe a video containing information regarding the factions / NCZ or some standard locations, such as the comunity parking area, moors and so on, explaining what you can do at those places and maybe some roleplay ideas. ( Ex: showing that you can pay tickets at the PD, and speak with officers, maybe report a crime as an example? )

I hope I gave you some useful ideas 🙂

1 hour ago, Vasquez said:

Maybe a video containing information regarding the factions / NCZ or some standard locations, such as the comunity parking area, moors and so on, explaining what you can do at those places and maybe some roleplay ideas. ( Ex: showing that you can pay tickets at the PD, and speak with officers, maybe report a crime as an example? )

I hope I gave you some useful ideas 🙂

You did! Thank you!! 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2018 at 3:34 PM, Vasquez said:

Keep it up, new players need a good role model to teach them about the do's and the dont's of the server and of roleplaying. 

and some criminals need a refrresher also like some of thies guys that thinks using nice sports cars to block a road are a nice thing and shooting someone that has bin following all demands and spaming chat not letting people do the RP properly and a gang of 15 v 2 because they are so touff

1 hour ago, Tylergo20 said:

and some criminals need a refrresher also like some of thies guys that thinks using nice sports cars to block a road are a nice thing and shooting someone that has bin following all demands and spaming chat not letting people do the RP properly and a gang of 15 v 2 because they are so touff

Yeah that's a concern at the moment. If you feel they failed to roleplay please report them on the forums. 

In fact, watching that there are rules broken. Make sure to report that. 

Edited by Denni
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Denni said:

Yeah that's a concern at the moment. If you feel they failed to roleplay please report them on the forums. 

In fact, watching that there are rules broken. Make sure to report that. 

They ate so backlogged on reports the first one I did that was .ore serious then this has never bin lookes at yet @KnoxVegas

Edited by Tylergo20