XeV

Auto Repair Punishing Players For No Mechanics On Duty

I have 0 idea when this was implemented as it is VERY rare at least for me to see no mechanics on duty in recent times, sure there was a period of time where it was common that no mechanics were on duty mid day for me, but now there is ALWAYS at least 1 until about yesterday when I went to LSC and Bayview and saw none, so I check the auto repair and not only did it take about 5 minutes to repair it charged me 2.5K FOR 200HP 781-1000 Cost me more then a normal repair from 1-1000.

I am confused why this was added as all it does is punish players for the lack of mechanics on duty which is no ones fault but LSC or Bayview as certain parts of the day just have no one or 24 mechanics on duty. Time zones play a part maybe hire or look for people specifically in certain time zones to fill vacant slots. 

Saw a bunch of low xp people complaining at LSC in /b that the auto repair cost them like 4-5k for their repair. 

As Top shotta @Fupii would say. Who Asked For This?!

Suggestion- Please just go back to the old whatever system as at least nowadays it is rare to have literally 0 mechanics on duty. 

Edited by XeV
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2022 at 2:10 AM, XeV said:

I have 0 idea when this was implemented as it is VERY rare at least for me to see no mechanics on duty in recent times, sure there was a period of time where it was common that no mechanics were on duty mid day for me, but now there is ALWAYS at least 1 until about yesterday when I went to LSC and Bayview and saw none, so I check the auto repair and not only did it take about 5 minutes to repair it charged me 2.5K FOR 200HP 781-1000 Cost me more then a normal repair from 1-1000.

I am confused why this was added as all it does is punish players for the lack of mechanics on duty which is no ones fault but LSC or Bayview as certain parts of the day just have no one or 24 mechanics on duty. Time zones play a part maybe hire or look for people specifically in certain time zones to fill vacant slots. 

Saw a bunch of low xp people complaining at LSC in /b that the auto repair cost them like 4-5k for their repair. 

As Top shotta @Fupii would say. Who Asked For This?!

Suggestion- Please just go back to the old whatever system as at least nowadays it is rare to have literally 0 mechanics on duty. 

I have used Auto repair before on certain cars and I can say that it was under 1k and it took a few seconds.