Yputi

My concerns about this PD RP situation

On 12/7/2018 at 9:18 PM, lenx said:

The PD are just as hungry for shootouts and action as criminals are. I've also been driven to an active shootout while in the back of a cruiser.

Yeah, happens alot. A cop decided to pull someone over while I was in back of the cruiser. He didn't pull over. I was I'm chase and after that shootout while in back of the cruiser. 

Honestly... being pregnant, you wouldn't want to go places that much, you wouldn't want to work that much. You would try to get rid of a stalker (or anyone really) with police, although, sometimes they have too much going on as well of course.

You would try to escape a stalker, but not shoot him up. You could be kind to someone, instead of telling them, being an annoyance. Maybe they would leave you alone? Even if it's just fake, because of being scared but still...

Of course... there are people who just want to loot you, but well, that's a different topic...

I have been in shit situations, been arrested for overreactive stuff, for being not treated too well. Broke rules, for being not treated to well. Did poor roleplay, because others did poor roleplay and I couldn't care anymore in certain situations.

Got punished for it. More ICly than OOCly. I was being shit on OOCly so much for my roleplay back in the day or just for my roleplay or appearance...

I know how police players can tick. I was on an RPG server in MTA (GTA:SA) back then. I just wanted to win and not let have people their fun... Sometimes, it's coming back. Sometimes I try to let people to have too much fun... But most of the time today, I like to see enjoyment for other people.

Sometimes I wonder, why I am still here. One deep roleplay scenario is enough, to let me keep going. It's strange...

I feel sorry for you, but you are not the only one. 💓

Edited by Com783
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Com783 said:

You would try to escape a stalker, but not shoot him up. You could be kind to someone, instead of telling them, being an annoyance. Maybe they would leave you alone? Even if it's just fake, because of being scared but still...

Of course... there are people who just want to loot you, but well, that's a different topic...

This is really a complicated story and I know I gave minimum details.
(very) long story short:
A person was stalking me, held me on gunpoint while being drunk, kept texting/calling me, kept comming back to Bayview (where I worked), started multiple shootouts there, killed multiple cops (he was well known by PD) and it was driving us (Bayview) crazy (not only IC, but also OOC).
As PD got called all the time he came to Bayview an officer kinda followed me for a few minutes, checking out how bad it was. Basically, in 15 minutes he approached me around 3 times while being asked to leave. The officer got a restraining order on him for me. The stalker even threatened to kill Audrey's loved ones so he could be the loved one.
The moment I shot him (and made him CK with his approval) I was stuck in some sort of alley. His friends actually were recording: DDDDDDDDDDDD.PNG
It was this moment where I (Audrey) asked soooo many times to leave me alone and get away. Even a collague of Audrey tried to alert a cop as he saw the whole situation. The cop however said there was something more important and left, not even looking at the situation.
As the person refused to leave after asked more then 10 times and he grabbed a pistol from his roof, Audrey got in panic and in an impulse she shot him down with her eyes closed, crying.

Ofcourse Los Santos is different from IRL. ECRP tried to be as realistic as possible compared to the real world, but thats just really hard. There are too many criminals in Los Santos compared to real life. 

What my point of this story is, is that (IMO) it was well RP'ed. The person had sooo many warning, restrainingorders etc. I could actually have reported him for fearRP as there was a gun aimed at him while given multiple demands, but the story made sense for his type of stalking...

• Like 2