MrDisciple

Increase vehicle Vol size

Increase vehicle volumes for larger vehicles.

Currently, a dirt bike has the same interior vol as a sports car which has the same interior vol as a 4 door SUV. I believe bikes are correctly balanced but cars not. (See images.)

naAx069.png -> RiCpMd5.png ->  p5sB9KP.png

Take an item such as a bag, (10 volume). Why can't you place a bag on each seat of the car or the floor? Same with fish or weaponry. Realistically you can cram a whole bunch of stuff into a car but I'm not asking for 100 vol interior, just that slight bit more. 

My suggestion is... Per each seat the vehicle should add an additional 5 volume to the 10 volume already there. Vehicles all used to be 15 volume but I feel the change was made because players were whipping AKs out their drags. RPly the storage doesn't need to be on your empty seats, it can be floor, door compartment ext...

2 Door - 15 VOL
4 Door - 25 VOL

(I'm open to further improvements on this idea. If you are severely against the idea then feel free to comment, but if your battling it for the sake of it then don't.)

• Like 8

+1
If volume could simply be increased then its all good, but if we could go a step ahead and add an additional slot for stuff we could put under the seat to hide, stuff like Marijuana plants, Bags, Briefcases or even a Gun, that would make a bit more RP sense to it. I believe Cars deserve to have extra glovebox space than Bikes.

Edited by DEFCON