Joseph Petrov

Bring Back Public Car Scrapping

3 hours ago, Joseph Petrov said:

I think it's unfair that you need 200-300k to scrap cars. For criminals starting out this is terribly hard to come accross.

If we had a public scrapping area to sell npc cars it would be better. To make it reasonable the price could be much lower.

okay, but what about you create a new idea instead of a complaint, like 70% of the crim suggestions being madeΒ  πŸ™‚
Β 

7 hours ago, Joseph Petrov said:

It's not a complaint, It's a suggestion.
If you don't like it, let me know why, otherwise your comment has no purpose πŸ™‚

Β 

i did let you know why i dont like it, and if you post something online, expect others people input, dont take it personal.
but its not a suggestion, if its a complaint about a price and how it was better before made out of 2 max lines.
i just think you can do better coming up with a fresh concept, thats all no hateΒ 

-1 The current system is perfectly fine, it also reduces the stupid amount of cars being stolen, heck, you know how enjoyable it's to go into the furniture store and take your time without risking to get your car chopped? 200-300k it's extremely easy to make, a week or two at most for someone who's a little focused on making money, take your time and enjoy the roleplay while making those 300k, you'd like to just jump in and steal cars? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other fun activities that you could do, criminal or not.

+1
I think it's a great idea. I think there should be 1 moving car scrapping NPC. I feel it's difficult for criminals making their way up to get a piece of the action but also when there is an imbalance ofΒ  power with gangs (Due to some disbanding/merging), it makes it impossible to be able to run a chop shop without it being found and stolen by gang members or the police.Β 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

-1 I believe this way its way realistic previously you cant even park your car and go inside a store when your coming outside its gone and scrapped within 5mins with no risk at all. This method the risk is very high and you will have to do a realistic job to actually chop a car and get rewarded for it.

I think a good medium would be to let cars be scrappable without the tool chest, but only certain parts. As a solo crim without the chest you could use one of the tools to take off the hood and doors from a car, maybe other small parts, and sell them off. That way, you can scrap parts of a car without having too much cash put into it but also less reward.