Einaras

few suggestions

Hello everybody,

Please comment if someone have better suggestions then those, cause I think those are good for every side whos having business and etc.

1. There are some business far away from the city, as everybody knows business to buy/have cost a lot, but profit from it - is very low. Most of the people I hope will agree on that, cause place like Paleto bay, Grapeseed, Sandy shores sometimes are forgotten, but import prices for gas/guns are same as like in the city. Also if business is far away from city - no one goes there, cause there aren`t any action and it is no point to move there even when the prices are 2x lower..

So I wish some of the business people also to earn some money and my few suggestions are those:

A option) Split import prices of gas/guns into the 3 parts of country for example like:

https://imgur.com/a/7JEn7sq

Gas prices maybe could be:

1st zone 12$ import, 2nd zone 8$ import and 3rd zone 4$ import prices.

Gun prices maybe could be:

1st zone xxxx import, 2nd zone xxxx import and 3rd zone xxxz import prices.

(will edit after I get information what import prices right now cause I know everyone is having different) 

B option) All people in city are paying taxes, every work in city for example PD, MD, Taxi, Courier, Weazel, Trucker, Bus driver and CityBee definately gives/adds car/moto, truck, bus, van or something right ? And all the time it does have fuel of 100-120% from where they are all having ? I think could be also good idea if government could buy this fuel from the stations which gives lowest price of the gas. 

Same thing with Gun shop - PD using rifles, so from government cash they could also buy ammo/rifles from the Gun shops which gives best prices. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. IMPORTED cars - most of my cars in parking are bought from government. The problem in that, cause I even can`t share/give keys for any of my friends to use it, because it shows "This car is not belongs to you" for /givekey command must be same as for regular cars.

Edited by Einaras
  • Upvote 1

+1

- so many gun shop is out of stock ( owner is not playing anymore or he doesn't want to sell a gun)

- General store can be used as Business

- Boat shop doesn't have owner

- ammunition for each officer should be limited when he takes the weapon from armory ( I saw so many video from PD officer they carry so many gun micro uzi - sniper - smg ..... wtf? this is not realistic )

Edited by attacking
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2018 at 5:27 PM, Einaras said:

1st zone 12$ import, 2nd zone 8$ import and 3rd zone 4$ import prices.

-1 from me, these prices does not make any sense just because the devs changed the stock price for gas from $2 to $5, which made a HUGE difference in terms of earnings. every owner should be able to choose their own prices to their own fuel/gun/car station/dealership. another thing, if this will be implemented, most owners will most likely just lose money because the developers changed the stock price, and It's coming from a fuel station owner.

Edited by Ohad

Since this suggestion, Paleto has become a hub for more RP and players have many more reasons to go there. With the trucker job, bus job, high end, Bayview, SD and the Coroner job, Paleto attracts a lot more players that now come to these businesses.

Archived.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.