XposeD

Business Leasing

Hello, I was wondering if in anyway it would be possible to make it so people can lease businesses off of players.

Example dealership lease lasts a week, Lease cost is $200,000 They get temporary ownership of the business for a week and take all profits that they make within a week.
Could work for all businesses. Could be profitable for everyone as they get a chance to own a business for a week and sell stock. If they are active and play a lot then that lease cost is low compared to profit they can make. It gives multiple opportunities for people in the city to lease businesses like in real life leasing night clubs etc.

They would use same price lists etc that we have on our official discords (for dealerships) And take orders from the official ECRP discord.

Would be better if the lease script did give the dealership rights back to the owner automatically once their time has expired and makes sure the lease guy has withdrawn the funds he has made selling stuff before its given back to owner.
Let me know what you guys think below.

Edited by ants1992
  • Like 3

I think leasing business in general, not necessarily limited to leasing from other players, would be a neat thing. Imagine being able to lease a property and turn it into a bar once City Hall is up and running.

Edited by ItsPazz

Yeah that would be cool aswell, great more opportunities for people. and if they cannot do script for it for current businesses developers could give agreement that if a player was banned etc with a contract of lease then the owner still gets it back if we transferred ownership but until they agree that then its unsafe to do so (if not scriptable) maybe an Official Discord for all business owners to sell leases to other players for current businesses so they can see agreements etc.

• Like 1

Great suggestion. To add onto the suggestion after giving it a thought I think utilizing an inactivity timer for inactive owners could be useful too:

• Player X owns business Y and goes inactive for more than 1 month.
    • Business Y becomes leasable for players by the script (1 week at a time). The script allows players to bid for a duration of 8 hours before it is assigned and on leasing contract.
      • An automated bleet would be sent out publically, informing about the leasing ability. 
    • When Player X returns active he will retain ownership of business Y - as long as there is no active leasing contract at the time he/she returns.
      • If the owner returns during an active leasing contract he/she needs to wait until the leasing contract has ended.

Let me know what you think!

• Upvote 1

I think that people who go inactive should lose a business or it be auctioned and not leased out and waiting for when they come back that will stop all players getting them when people go inactive.

5 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

This seems like it would keep businesses in the hands of barely active owners, instead of them being rotated to new, active owners.

and to this I think leasing businesses giving more players opportunities to make money instead of them sitting barely active is better than nothing. And leasing would mean the current owner would need to give  contract or whatever to give it to the leasing winner, giving chance to all players to own a business as right now they have pretty much 0 chance without being wealthy enough to pay a large sum, with this suggestion people have the chance to own one for a period of time that will potentially earn them profit.

and realise a barely active owner doesn't lose business as barely active still qualifies to keep ahold of one.

Edited by ants1992

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.