Donovan

Login Error & Refferall Credits

Hi guys , I havent been able to fix both of my issues for past few days .

First issue I have is that I most of the time can't login without trying it for 10-15 times or restarting my PC ....

Basicly after typing in my username and password GTA V just stops working and it crashes , which is really frustrating if you crash mid action in game and need/want to reconnect as fast as you can ...

Second issue I have is that I've reffered 3 of my friends and havent received any credits so far , 2 of them are way above 5k xp , one is near 4k

f351ae53223a0fc4cad658e9aeadc354.png

I am certain and I've messaged Osvaldon 2 days ago bu no response... I've heard from others that this bug happens sometimes , But the bigger problem is that login crash , I sometimes need to enter the game like 20 times to finnaly log in or am forced to play in safe mode ( 800x600 ) to log in and if I do my HUD is fuckedup and I cant see half of the screen ...

First make sure your graphic settings are at their lowest to eliminate that being the potential issue. 

Then you could try deleting the server_resources folder within the Rage MP install folder. If that doesn’t help you can try deleting and reinstalling rage and verifying GTA files.

Edited by otilane

Graphic settings arent the problem , if I do log in eventually the game runs on 60+ fps , Online and Single player never crash or have fps drops ...

I've tried that multiple times and sometimes after deleting I can get ingame and sometimes cant , I verified GTA files , I'l do a Rage MP re-install right now but I am not sure if it will help cause I think it's something rage related in general cause it was happening to me too as you can see on the photo on the windows 7 and now I did a clean install of windows 10 few days ago and same thing is happening

Any tips on login screen issues ? Sometimes I can get in 5-6 times in a row without issues and sometimes I have this crash problem for 15+ attempts

I got no antivirus , windows is fresh ( had this issue in first run after installing windows ) , it began happening after that update you guys did for implementing rage voice and snow 

Edited by Gangula
Didnt complete the post