Mickeyyy

Game Crashed 20+ times a day now

It started yesterday 2 November 2018. I changed nothing about my gaming set up or settings or anything but was randomly disconnected for about 20 seconds. Then it happened 20 more times spanning 2-3 mins apart from each other. It has happened at least 20 times today as well. I am unable to RP at all due to these DC's. It is happening to my friends too at the same time. We are at different parts of the map but still DC'ing at the same time. I am not in the known crash areas nor have I ever been victim to those glitches. I have reinstalled rage, verified my GTA 5 files and the works with no success, desperately need help.

2 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Go to discord and check the pinned messages in I-Have-A-Question channel. There is a tutorial on how to fix crash zones.

Crash zones have been fixed in the Rage MP 0.36 release, their issue seems to be random crashes which don’t have an easily identifiable cause.  

Edited by otilane
  • Like 1

If you gave high overclock remove it . I suggest only +10-20 core clock for gpu. Rest put default.

If you still have crashes delete gtav.exe and playgta.exe leave the launcher.exe alone cause you need it to run after you delete. When you run launcher game will download and update itself. Try this out.