TheyCallMeNasty

The Pier

okay... so lets make the pier great then again, why not ? 

* make a burgershot over there
* place a "tollbooth" "cheap or daypass option" almost halfway the pier, so the VDM busses can be slowed down enough to make them harmless.
* a small jetski race mini game where you can bet a bit of cash max 1000 or win small prices. some entertainment wont hurt 
* maybe make a small rental booth for a boat, not everyone buys a boat but sure everyone wants to try it once at least.

i miss the pier, because it brought people together, and with people comes always problems
but no matter how absurd it could be, you would always stay there and watch the show unravel
sometimes dumb shit is fun shit.

now at times the city feels even kinda empty everyone minding their own bussiness, 
everyone is in their own issolated group a bit, and when your unlucky that your group slowly dies out
you slowly stop comming to town, this is a known problem due people being banned or get bored.
the pier was a bit of a remedy to that, making change more of a constand happening inb your RP life

On 9/21/2022 at 11:18 AM, AtlasOLimbo said:

When are we going to get the mall? Years down the line? I've treated every promise of updates from the development team with tempered expectations for a while and it seems to have worked out. I don't think we can rely on the development team to fix the hangout problem in the meantime.

Mall implemented today. Have more faith in the devs 😄