2cannnn1

Noob Buff

Hi, 

I wanted to make a big server suggestion that would boost the server's population. And I'll let you know my xp on the server the last week and what I think..

So, I joined the server about a week ago. ALOT has happened since then, and ive had a really good time, lots of fun and alot of memories with my boys. 

BUT, I gotta say, ALL MY GUYS BEING NEW TO THE SERVER, ALL OF THEM SAID, IF IT WASNT FOR THEM MEETING ME, THEY WOULD OF LEFT! 

This includes me, if I havn't met, Zed, Danvik, or Axel, I forgot who I met, but if I hadn't I would of left, it's a very small portion of the player base, who actually helps new people!

This being said, it needs to change, and noobs need more info, all of them have no idea about any of the underground stuff, growing, and cooking weed.

ALL OF THEM, also need help with commands, how to change alias, how to get your cursor, how to make drugs...etc They dont know anything about the server, all they know if that

there a truck similator, fish similator, courier..etc And it gets boring fast, cause nobody cares and wants to stop at the side of the road to talk to a guy on a CityBee. And everytime they talk to someone, since there new and have nothing - nobody wants to talk to them, because there is no benefit, unless there trying to scam / rob them, than people interact with noobs.

You guys have really cool tutorials, but they need to be more focused on PD, CAB, and CRIME ROLEPLAY, not all the simulators around the map, nobody gives a shit tbh about that, everyone wants to RP with people.

Suggestions ; 

1. 1st time tutorials for players explaining to them about the CRIME RP, PD RP ... etc around the city.

2. SHOW ON THE MAP THE DIFFERENT DRUG LABS ... ETC Let the noobs know there are such things.

3. Let them know about all the info OOC that they will eventually find out IC. 

4. CityBee's go to slow, this needs to increase abit, cause noobs cant even go look around the map without it taking hours and hours.

5. We need guides about how everything works, real estate, buying a car, loaning money, buying a house..etc There's jackshit anywhere on this, and apparently this servers been alive for years.

6. If you play on the server, try to help a noob out, help him buy his first car, do something. I bought 5 cars for noobs already, Ive been here a week. Nobody should be driving around in a CityBee.

7. If you play on the server, just pull over, ask some questions to the noobs, and see if he knows abit... etc Make sure he wont just leave.

8. Alot of people scam noobs, by selling them a pistol for 5k, shit like that, dont do that, its just horrible, thats legit all the money they got, and there just tired of being robbed every 30 minutes.

9. The 1000xp rule needs to go up slightly, I find at this stage, at 1000xp, they still dont know jackshit. Ive met a guy with 10kxp, all he did was farm courier and shit. Nobody every came up to him to talk to him - EVER. And he's been on the server on / off, coming for almost a week now. As the other noobs, he told me he prob would of left if it weren't for me. And ever since he met me, he's spent over 120$EU on cars. He's dedicated, he likes the server know, cause he met someone who was kinda enough to take the time. 

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE NUMBERS! OF HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE UNDER 5000XP. Im sure the numbers of noobs leaving, people with under 10k xp, if insane. Because theres not enough information and people just think this is a boring simulator with barely any cops around who do any sort of triffic checks...etc 😕

This just a big rant, because I see so many people join and leave not soon after, the number is staggering. I hope you can take away one or two things from this thread, love the server, pce.

Thats true for sure, but at the same time I find alot of people dont have the amount of time to put in, to figure it all out...etc So they just leave, cause they feel like there just wasting there time driving around on a citybee, only to find out that when they FINALLY get to the job, they got people who literally just drive around the map to different spots, robbing them - over and over. And since there alone and nobody ever stops to help, they just leave. 

Just go look at player numbers, details all in the pudding.

While I agree the 1k XP thing seems a little bit lower to consider someone as being adjusted onto the eclipse servers. We've all had to figure out the commands, ask questions in the discord for things we don't know. Had to build our IC connections for someone to let us know where the chopshop and druglabs are and I think that system works fine as it is.

As for the scamming guns thing, it's legit. They were the person in that deal not interested enough to go to one of the many gunshops -Litteraly marked with a pistol on the map- to look at prices, it's on them.

If your new friends weren't interested enough in the game to put in some effort on their own and learn the lay of the land and commands like all the rest of us have had to do, why should the rest of us work harder to acclimate them?

As for these people that spend their first week just grinding money and not meeting a single person.. I hate to say it but that's 100% on them. And I was exactly one of those guys that came on here and complained after a week how I wasn't everyone's BFF yet... Well it's a give and take. There's not a doubt in my mind your friend hadn't even made the effort yet to put himself out there and tried to develop some friendships.

People are wary of noobs for a reason, please don't think the rest of us shit all over them but I can say personally I've also had your way of thinking and helped a guy I thought was nice to a loan for his first car... He then promptly quit and I never saw that money again, I think a lot of people on here have similar stories.

My conclusion is simply that we've all had it hard being fresh on the server and I agree we should help out new people where we can, introduce them to some people in your circles perhaps. But no I don't think we need to now overhaul a bunch of stuff because it's not ''beginner friendly''. It's a true fact that if you're the type of person who expects all RP to come to you while you grind silently in your postal truck and make no effort to meet others... You perhaps just don't belong on eclipse.

All my 2cents

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• A lot of these changes have been added and new players have recently received lots of great benefits.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,
Chunder