Crizz

Cigarrettes/weed update

47 minutes ago, AnakinB said:

U dont get addicted to weed irl i dont think

yeah never met anyone addicted marijuana 😭

On 6/11/2022 at 11:22 AM, Crizz said:

You guys should make it so you can get addicted to cigarettes

What negative or even positive affects would you want with smoking cigarettes? obviously IRL there's physical downsides to smoking and the trade off is mental/emotional relief for most people. smoking is mainly done to relieve stress or anxiety irl but there is no stress or anxiety IC so how exactly would that work? there's tons of questions and things that would need to be worked out which is why I don't think something like this could be added but you never know what can happen.

14 hours ago, AnakinB said:

U dont get addicted to weed irl i dont think

why do people take breaks to lower tolerance then? people say that they can stop when they just start again a week later. Like people get addicted to the feeling of it.

14 hours ago, Crizz said:

why do people take breaks to lower tolerance then? people say that they can stop when they just start again a week later. Like people get addicted to the feeling of it.

Personally, I dont smoke, but I have been told that people take tolerance breaks to lower their tolerance to it so they can get a better high lol but aye, i could be completely wrong.

Your idea of adding realism to the game by incorporating the effects of cigarettes and weed is intriguing. However, it's essential to approach such topics with sensitivity, as they have real-world implications.If you're interested in learning more about the potential benefits and drawbacks of cannabis and its effects on health, you might want to explore releaf.co.uk. They offer valuable insights into plant-based therapies, including cannabis, and how they can impact various aspects of well-being.While adding these elements to a game can be a fascinating concept, it's crucial to handle them responsibly and provide accurate information to players.

Edited by DravenWalker

On 1/31/2024 at 1:59 PM, DravenWalker said:

Your idea of adding realism to the game by incorporating the effects of cigarettes and weed is intriguing. However, it's essential to approach such topics with sensitivity, as they have real-world implications.

How far do your "real world implications" extend. People are shot and die everyday, people are kidnapped, people race on the streets and crash their cars. Should we simply just bubble wrap everyone because of the mere idea someone might get upset by concepts that are, unfortunately, synonymous with real life? No. Of course not. 

You are playing GTA, you face these topics playing the game as it is. If you are so sensitive, go and play Candy Crush (you know, if you can handle the notion of candy being assorted by colors and then disappearing to earn points.) 

• dead 2