Illmohim

Revert Drag

Legit, spent 2.2 M on a bike that barely distinguishes itself from other bikes? Legit 20 Km/h Higher that's it. Spins as if your doing donuts when you try to accelerate and doesn't turn. It is around 1.45M for a drag now and a shinobi is legit 500k maybe less and can be bought for credits. People that worked for their money and chose to spend it on a drag + The drag is a vehicle that cannot be obtained easily as it is not found in dealerships anymore. 

No reason for it to be nerfed in the first place, Cops will still be able to catch up and stay on you even though cops are easy to lose on any bike. Other PD members used to bring their own drag on chases if they were at a high enough rank. Don't see any reason for this nerf as it just limits those of which have bought the vehicle. 

The reason I'm making this isn't because I got caught anytime or because of any RP scenario. Of course it had some RP scenarios behind it but the bike doesn't turn much either. Okay you guys removed a lot of the nerf where you cannot steer but the bike has no value to it anymore. 

56 minutes ago, Illmohim said:

It is around 1.45M for a drag

Because people like yourself buy them for 2.2mil. The price is purely the perceived value on the secondary market.

56 minutes ago, Illmohim said:

Other PD members used to bring their own drag on chases if they were at a high enough rank.

Because un-nerfed it was so strong. Kinda proving why it was in the first place.

I personally do not miss seeing half the server in a kamacho and drag, Sure there's common "meta" vehicles still but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be thankful to this nerf.
I wouldn't mind them being in dealerships again with the current nerf. Unless there's some reason beyond "people who bought them for 1mil+ will be salty" that I don't know.

• Like 1

Drag is fine. Nobody has even complained since steering was improved after the first nerf. I can't believe you're tryna bring back the Drag talk again in 2022 xddd

You can still evade cops in a Drag, no problem. If there's anything going wrong in your evading, it's on you, not the bike.

Edited by Vixxey
  • yooo 1
  • hand 1

10 minutes ago, Vixxey said:

Drag is fine. Nobody has even complained since steering was improved after the first nerf. I can't believe you're tryna bring back the Drag talk again in 2022 xddd

You can still evade cops in a Drag, no problem. If there's anything going wrong in your evading, it's on you, not the bike.

skill issue?

• YAY 1
  • yooo 1
  • hand 1

1 hour ago, Vixxey said:

I clearly said you can evade cops easily with any bike. Idk if you can read lol. 

Sell the bike, accept the losses and move on! I sold mine for 600k!! and bought it at a much higher price. I was mad at the drag nerf but ye it was too op and I think it's clear that you're just salty that you lost money and it has nothing to do with the bikes performance. Get over it man!!