Raspody

Buying wrenches at stores

I don't know if its possible or not. But being able to buy a wrench in store and use it on your car/bike to repair  100 of 1000 would be pretty useful for everyone.And maybe add a timer on how ofter you can use it since i can see how it could be damaging RP if you can repair your whole car just by wrenches.

Since sometimes mechanics don't respond to your mechanic calls for the car and just buying them straight from the store would be ideal for someone that can't get to mechanics because of their broken car / bike 

On 10/7/2018 at 5:52 PM, Raspody said:

I don't know if its possible or not. But being able to buy a wrench in store and use it on your car/bike to repair  100 of 1000 would be pretty useful for everyone.And maybe add a timer on how ofter you can use it since i can see how it could be damaging RP if you can repair your whole car just by wrenches.

Since sometimes mechanics don't respond to your mechanic calls for the car and just buying them straight from the store would be ideal for someone that can't get to mechanics because of their broken car / bike 

This is a mixed bag honestly. I wouldn't mind seeing some toolkit that could repair some damage if the vehicle isn't damaged to the point of not starting. The problem with an item fixing a car that won't start is that it removes the need for towing damaged vehicles almost entirely. It would be like having an item that could get an injured person off the ground rather than using a medic.

It's not fun having to wait for a tow truck to show up but it's the consequence of failing to maintain a vehicle similar to maintaining health.

In conclusion, a toolkit to repair some damage if the car is still working would be similar to food healing when your not on the ground injured. I think that would be the better fit and option while removing the least amount of potential rp/interaction.

1 hour ago, Wifye said:

This is a mixed bag honestly. I wouldn't mind seeing some toolkit that could repair some damage if the vehicle isn't damaged to the point of not starting. The problem with an item fixing a car that won't start is that it removes the need for towing damaged vehicles almost entirely. It would be like having an item that could get an injured person off the ground rather than using a medic.

It's not fun having to wait for a tow truck to show up but it's the consequence of failing to maintain a vehicle similar to maintaining health.

In conclusion, a toolkit to repair some damage if the car is still working would be similar to food healing when your not on the ground injured. I think that would be the better fit and option while removing the least amount of potential rp/interaction.

i mean you would make it logical for RP purpose that you cant fix the broken car.But if its able to start that you can fix idk 100 of 1000 every 30 mins with wrench. Because they are literally useless right now on the server and it would add some RP with wrenches and i find that better then no rp

-1 for me honestly, like wif said I think it's a direct consequence of not driving a car safely, I personally go get my cars fixed at LSC/bayview quite often even if not just for the RP and to keep it maintained. No one crash is going to be big enough to put your car out completely to a point you'd need a wrench to even get it started again.

• Upvote 1