BulkyUmbrella60

No time limit to re apply for a gov job

I have played on this server for upwards of 2 years now and I hate being rejected from something and having to wait actual days to re-apply for an IC thing. I just think you should be able to apply the second you are rejected so nobody gets turned away from the server. This actually just happened to me I applied to be a cop and I was denied for reasons that weren't even an issue and now I have to wait until June 4th because a cop was in a bad mood. Please take this into consideration.  

Hey so speaking from a Recruitment Officer standpoint, you application drew several red flags, as outlined in the feedback provided by the Officer who responded to your posting. The time limit is there to prevent people from spam posting applications. As the feedback provided would require a major rewrite of nearly every written section, it was decided to deny your application. As it is LSPD policy, you will be required to wait a minimum of 7 days, due to these errors, again outlined, in your application. The LSPD hires only those that can show that they, OOCly and ICly, can perform and be the standard for interactions within the server. Take this time to roam around the server, get a better grip on your backstory and just meet people.

• Like 2

7 days isnt very long to wait for a long term commitment. If you can't wait that long, maybe a faction like PD isnt the one for you. Theres nothing wrong with that, but it takes many weeks of dedication to get through the recruitment and training process and that isn't for all casual players