Bala

Burger Shot PLUS | Bala Suggestion Thread

BURGER SHOT PLUS

With the inclusion of the Burger Shot MLO and the assigned job, it's allowed players to interact with other players in a way we haven't had previously in ECLIPSE. While in it's current state, it's a good idea, with some extra changes, it can be even better. Some of these proposals, you will find in my thread. I haven't seen any other threads about Burger Shot so I apologise if there is an overlap, but let's get started.

I'm a huge fan of attention to detail. The player to player aspect of this is great, 

NEW UNIFORM

With the upcoming clothing update, it's going to allow us to create and/or add custom clothing to the server with a freedom we didn't previously have. Accurate and High Quality uniforms help with player immersion which is incredibly important on an RP server. I've created a uniform that resembles the burger shot ped from GTA V.

Burger Shot polo top, plain dark blue pants and some sneakers, with some gloves for hygienic reasons. I've also include a side by side with the ped for reference. Not exactly alike, but influenced by for sure. Look the part, be the part.

wXHSQEE.pngumkCW03.png

NEW FOODS AND RECIPES

Currently we're able to some recipes but I would like to see maybe a few extra ones thrown in for good measure.

Added Items

• Chicken Meat
  • Onion
  • Milk
  • Chocolate

Recipes

• Cheeseburger - Bread, Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, Cooked Cow Meat
  • Cheeseburger Meal - Cheeseburger, Fries, Soda
  • Hamburger - Bread, Lettuce, Tomato, Cooked Cow Meat. (Cooker)
  • Hamburger Meal - Hamburger, Fries, Soda
  • Chicken Burger - Bread, Lettuce, Cooked Chicken Meat. (Cooker)
  • Chicken Burger Meal - Chicken Burger, Fries, Soda
  • Chicken Wrap - Bread, Lettuce, Tomato, Cooked Chicken Meat (Cooker)
  • Beef Burrito - Bread, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Cooked Cow Meat (Cooker)
  • Chicken Nuggets - Chicken (Fried)
  • Onion Rings - Onion (Fried)
  • Vanilla Ice Cream - Milk (Frozen)
  • Chocolate Ice Cream - Milk, Chocolate (Frozen)
  • Milkshake - Milk (Drink Machine)

NEW MEAT DROP-OFF POINT

In addition to the butcher drop-off for the hunting, hunters would be to sell their chicken and cow meat at the Burger Shot for an increased drop price than they would get wnormally at the butchers.

NEW SEPERATE FRIDGES FOR THE ITEMS INSTEAD OF DRAWERS

In addition to the butcher drop-off for the hunting, hunters would be to sell their chicken and cow meat at the Burger Shot for an increased drop price than they would get wnormally at the butchers. Navigating the different drawers is sometimes problematic, particularly as players are sometimes in the same spot. There is also no telling what is in what fridge until you open it, so my suggestion here is to separate the drawers into fridges instead. Objects can also be added behind the glass below, to show what is there easily.

• Left Storage - Chocolate, Milk, Cheese.
  • Middle Storage - Bread, Lettuce, Chicken, Cow Meat
  • Right Storage - Tomato, Potato, Onion

52ce6923fe1c377ae36720311bb69594.png

NEW ADD THE READY MADE FOOD TO THE FOOD SHELVES FOR EASY ACCESS FROM THE FRONT COUNTER

When you use the preparation area to create whatever the recipe is, when the food is cooked, it would spawn the item on the food shelf depending on the side, ready to be picked up by the front desk, for easy access.

592fae85dff8b26cc0bc5ba0fb142e21.jpg

NEW CLEANING SIDE ACTIVITY

Currently, when it's quiet, besides the cooking, there is not much to do inside the interior but to wait. Also, if there are multiple people working at the time, you only really need one to cook and one to take orders. I'm proposing that periodically, there is a spawn of a piece of restaurant trash inside the Burger Shot interior somewhere. It might be a cup or a tray or a packet of cigarettes on the floor, but it would require cleaning up. 

You would get a small bonus for each piece of trash you clean up, but also, there would be a bonus for those on duty, how clean Burger Shot is will affect your passive income. Right now you get like $500 per in-game hour. But with my proposal this would perpetuate up or down between $350-$650 depending on how clean the restaurant is.

wc5V092.png8864240edafbdf669f62c25f8da54007.png

NEW COUNTER BELL

Working in the kitchen, when you're alone, sometimes you don't hear a customer come in and if you are in a UI, you won't see their text either. Having a bell that can be pressed, say every three minutes that will sound a little audio reminder would be nice.

ALLOW BURGER SHOT SUPPLY DESTRUCTION OR AUTO REMOVAL GOING OFF DUTY

There is no distinction in your inventory right now between a Customer's Burger or your burger, as well as you cannot get rid of the burger shot spawned items, without going back to the fridge and putting the stuff back. This is pretty inconvenient if you forget, because then you have to go back to Burger Shot, go on duty to access the fridge, drop the stuff and go back off shift. Either having the option to destroy the item or have them remove themselves from your inventory when you go off duty would help.

NEW PROPS

It just adds to the variety of what players can be holding in their hands when eating and they look really good.

gn_studio_mods_mlo_interior_gusepe_nels_

NEW INTERIOR MLO

I have previously brought this up a couple of times, but I cannot stress how much better I think this interior is than the one we currently have. The current one is ported over from GTA IV which had a complete different aesthetic to GTA V, which is why things are quite drab.

In addition to a more vibrant colour scheme, the MLO comes with an office, a break room and also, a locker room. The locker room would be the ideal place to go on duty. The office would allow for expansion if it was a business at a later date.

It's an interior that I'd personally want to visit and an interior I wouldn't mind working in. For $25, it's an absolute steal!

Edited by Bala
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bala said:
  • Vanilla Ice Cream - Milk (Frozen)
  • Chocolate Ice Cream - Milk, Chocolate (Frozen)

+1

Another thing I'd love to see is somehow the ability to sit on the seating within burger shot and actually sit at a table and eat

10 minutes ago, Ash said:

+1

Another thing I'd love to see is somehow the ability to sit on the seating within burger shot and actually sit at a table and eat

We could perhaps make the tables collision-less so you can find the right spot to sit, but at the same time, you can't sit and eat so maybe it doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, Bala said:

We could perhaps make the tables collision-less so you can find the right spot to sit, but at the same time, you can't sit and eat so maybe it doesn't matte

It'd be a nice compromise but its not a major thing, just thought id sprinkle in one of my main nitpicks with the current tables.

• hand 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, Papadakis said:

Adding to this amazing suggestion could be a food delivery service to player homes? Or maby drivethrough?image

AFAIK there is no room for a Drive Thru in the burgershot we ahve currently, but maybe we could use Up&Atom MLO instead of Burgershot