Flucifial

Rapper "JP" John Permuy Dies of Suicide

September 26th, 2018

Citizens of Los Santos,

It is with a heavy regret that I, the wife, partner for life, and eternity, of John "JP" Permuy, must announce his death. Last night, he shot himself amid arrest from officers, among other mental issues, that were unknown to his family and friends, at the time. 

Rather than mourning the small-time rapper's life, I believe we need to celebrate his accomplishments:

• Working his way up to COO at Weazel News in Los Santos
  • Releasing Two Hit Songs, One Hundred, and Outcast, gaining recognition in the local rap game. 
  • Working his way up to Team Leader at Downtown Cab Company in Los Santos
  • Paying off two homes and three vehicles.

On top of these accomplishments, as much as this may be a horrible time, but also a great one, JP was working on a track before his death, which he did finish his vocals for. This song is being worked on by his producers, still, and we are looking forward to a release very soon.

Regards,
Peggy Permuy

It's sad to see these posts of who is he? Good! It sickens me. I have thought about suicide many times with my time in the LSPD I have lost so much and have gained nothing! You all sicken me with your comments. Mental health is a real thing and it doesnt matter who he was and what he did he was a person, I didnt even know him but you all sicken me and will be purged JUSTICE will be served you sick in considerate fucks. Have some empathy!!! 

-Travis McGregor 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1