Swifty

In-game Advertisements

Short suggestion but I believe that in-game advertisements should only be viewable for those who have phones (that are switched on). It really doesn't make sense on a role-playing server to have sudden knowledge of a car meet going on when you aren't connected to the outside world in some way.

While I agree these bleets are also often used by new players to meet other people within the server and are often used by government factions to organise large server events.

So, I don't think it'd be good to exclude those who don't have a phone, which is predominately new players. 

Since then, WeazelNews is now a faction within the server where players are able to get advertisements that are sent globally In-Character for all players to view. There are also other ways such as utilizing the #media channel in the ECRP Discord where flyers are able to be posted regarding an upcoming event so that people are aware of the event happening days prior from it.

This is now Locked & Archived

Regards,
Ramo