lizzy08

VOIP Criminals

It might not be a popular opinion considering how many criminals there are in the server, but if LSPD is forced to use written text, so should the criminals. Not to mention the entire concept of VOIP is absolutely 0 to me because I listen to music while I stream so you can shout at me all you want. Want to pull a /m (megaphone) to have me pull over, good, will do.

But if cops have to type, so should criminals. I don't care how long it takes if there is a fear of stalling. If you choose to be a criminal, and I choose to be a money transport driver, you win some, you lose some, we both lose time and we have the chance to roleplay and not just have some call of juarez 2 second standoff before I hand you all my money or you hand me yours.

On 9/5/2018 at 8:59 AM, lizzy08 said:

It might not be a popular opinion considering how many criminals there are in the server, but if LSPD is forced to use written text, so should the criminals. Not to mention the entire concept of VOIP is absolutely 0 to me because I listen to music while I stream so you can shout at me all you want. Want to pull a /m (megaphone) to have me pull over, good, will do.

But if cops have to type, so should criminals. I don't care how long it takes if there is a fear of stalling. If you choose to be a criminal, and I choose to be a money transport driver, you win some, you lose some, we both lose time and we have the chance to roleplay and not just have some call of juarez 2 second standoff before I hand you all my money or you hand me yours.

Not advertising here but ECPR is unique in the way it’s a VOIP server that’s what makes this server different from every other server. If you don’t like VOIP there’s a million and one text only out there go join them but trust me try it for a week and you will be begging to get VOIP back! ECRP biggest feature is VoIP so doubt it’ll change. 

Since when is PD forced to use text to communicate? I may have missed something but I have never seen someone telling me that I should not use VOIP because it's a PD rule. Communication through VOIP is allowed but this is not FiveM either to have fully VOIP RP, which in my opinion is just ridiculous. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.