Straza

Inconspicuous Surgeons

Just a thought, not sure if this has been suggested yet. But It has never made much realistic sense for me as a criminal to take someone from a shootout to get patched up at a regular hospital. where there would be medical records kept of what a patient was in there for and doctors having to pull bullets out of them. This would draw more attention to them being involved in a shootout plus police constantly frequent these hospitals when transporting injured 10-15s. My suggestion is add Inconspicuous surgeons to the map to patch people up specifically from shootouts, make it cost 500-1000 more than you would at a regular hospital due to the shadiness and risk of doing so, or make it so it stabilizes them enough to walk and drive and they could go to a hospital at a later date so have them as a temporary fix up. These surgeons would be fully neutral and not part of any turfs or gang affiliation.

Interested to hear peoples thoughts on it or what would/wouldn't make it work!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I think I remember this suggestion being made a while ago as another addition to the turf system, similar to the locksmith NPC, he doesn't gain influence by buying tools, the medic wouldn't gain influence by reviving people, but he would give cheaper prices if you own the turf he's attached to. Always thought it was an epic suggestion +1

• Like 4

I remember The Spades tried going down this avenue of RP and turned their RV into a mobile healthcare unit for criminals. You would be able to call them for RP opportunities, which I think was cool. The idea in general is great, but I’d prefer this type of RP created by community members over something that is implemented by script, personally. For that reason, I’m going to -1, respectfully! 

• Like 1

The Rising Suns will come to you when called and perform BLS if necessary. After securing the person and area, transportation to a safe medical plaza and drop off to a place of your choice after treatment is also provided.

If there ever becomes an opportunity to take patients to a back alley individual for treatment I am sure that would be considered.

Edited by Mikazuki Ueno

46 minutes ago, Paul_Chyz said:

I love the idea but it would affect the MD RP in a way that all the individuals/cirms orgs will start using the NPC and  will avoid calling medics. it's a 50/50 split.

While I can see this being a concern, it's not an attempt to cut MD Roleplay short in any means. It's just to give an alternative after lets say a shootout in labs or cops injure someone after a bank. You could go to this guy who will stabilize someone decent enough to where they can walk and won't bleed out but not a full health regeneration since this is a shady backalley doctor the most you could expect is extracting bullets and stitching up the wounds. The options to clean your guys and call a medic are still there but this one adds a little more discretion to the RP

19 minutes ago, Straza said:

While I can see this being a concern, it's not an attempt to cut MD Roleplay short in any means. It's just to give an alternative after lets say a shootout in labs or cops injure someone after a bank. You could go to this guy who will stabilize someone decent enough to where they can walk and won't bleed out but not a full health regeneration since this is a shady backalley doctor the most you could expect is extracting bullets and stitching up the wounds. The options to clean your guys and call a medic are still there but this one adds a little more discretion to the RP

Yeah I get your idea, it will definitely open more ways for RP and would be interesting addition. I don't know how the developers and others feel about this. What we can do is he can heal in a certain way/condition and can provide cheap painkillers so the crims dont have to go to hospitals. Something like that would be great 

• Like 1