AtlasOLimbo

Bottles Extremely Scaled

Date and time (provide timezone): 1/21/2022 11:20 PM EST

Character name: Tom Mathers

Issue/bug you are reporting: Bottles Extremely Scaled In Damage

Expected behavior:  Multiple hits required to down someone.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I've had two incidents tonight where I used a bottle and I believe it's done much more damage than it should've. I obviously can't test this myself to an extensive degree and would not like to abuse this bug if it is one.

Edited by AtlasOLimbo

For some reason, a makeshift weapon causes just as much damage as a proper one. I believe that sport equipment (except the baseball bat), tools (except the hatchet) and bottles should do less damage than objects that can be seen as weapons.

If someone uses a hatchet/battle axe or a machete they should have an advantage over someone with a golf club or bottle.

Edited by TheCactus

Hi there.

This is not a bug, however melee damage overall is in the process of being tweaked and balanced. We've made some changes so far, but this has made it clear that more may need to be done. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Locked & archived.

• Like 1