sickyy

Shenzhen Dragons

hpeZTl5.pnghiKwwNM.png
Liam Willis || Lucas Shao || Lucii Shao || Eiman Nakata || Jade Yang || Caesar Shao I || Caesar Shao II || The Shao Brothers || George "Qiao Zi" Xina || Lisa's Path To Federation || The Start of Xing Family & Shenzhen Dragons || Jade "Jian Yi" Yang Backstory || Zhang Brothers || Anneliese Berkowitz || Little Brother Yang || Harvey Xing I || Ash Volkov I || Jonathan Wellers I || Fendi Liu I || Lance Ming I || Lance Ming II || Oli Volkov I || Jonathan Wellers II || Vicky Ming I || Vicky and Lance Mings I || Harry Long I || Havan Huang I || Dom Versace I || The Torture and Death of Tony Wu || Peter Chen I || Peter Chen II || Omer Cinco I

cMk86ad.png

Acquiring the Dojo || The Dongzhi Festival || Little Seoul Car Meet || Shenzhen Dragons Car Meet || Open Cinema Preparation I || Open Cinema Preparation II || The Little Seoul MMA Academy || The Noodle House pt. 1 || Academy Tour || The Noodle House pt. 2 || The Noodle House pt. 3 || The Noodle House Preparation || The Noodle House Private Opening | The Noodle House Opening II || JDM Car Meet I || JDM Car Meet II || Dojo Acupuncture Clinic || Another Noodle House Opening

knHUmkZ.png

The Fight Night Event || Anonymity and Infiltration || Withdrawal Gone Wrong || Project Life to Little Seoul || SD Interaction || Lunar New Year with Shenzhen Dragons || Driving Under The Influence || Interrogations || The Shenzhen Dragons Drug Party || Revitalizing Old Business I || Revitalizing Old Business II || Revitalizing Old Business III || The Illegal Auction I || The Illegal Auction II || Human Organs Black Market || PD Interaction || Treasure Hunt Pt. 1 || Treasure Hunt Pt. 2 || Retaliation || The Dragons Boat Party || The Illegal Auction Night || Medidation with Dragons

uk1xgQh.png

Business with The Triads: Weapon Smuggling pt. 1 || Business with The Triads: Weapon Smuggling pt. 2  

Business with The Triads: Weapon Smuggling pt. 3 || Business with The Triads: Weapon Smuggling pt. 4

Pharmacy Robbery pt. 1 || Pharmacy Robbery pt. 2 || Pharmacy Robbery pt. 3 ||

Black Dragons pt. 1 

Human Trafficking pt. 1

Seizing the Docks pt. 1 || Seizing the Docks pt. 2 || Seizing the Docks pt. 3 || Seizing the Docks pt. 4

Business at Scrapyard pt. 1 || Business at Scrapyard pt. 2 || Business at Scrapyard pt. 3

Expanding Business pt. 1 || Expanding Business pt. 2

KQw4foB.png

Creed I || The Lost MC I || The Rising Suns I || La Famiglia I || The Rooks I || Los Santos Drift I || Ghetto Block Killas I || The Lost MC II || NBK I || Rising Suns I

the end ❤️

Edited by sickyy
  • Like 16
  • hand 1
  • dead 1