Mooks

Custom Playermodels

Idea:

I was thinking as a possible reward for regular RPers that are known in the community for their high quality RP could have a choice of a custom playermodel?

This of course could enhance that members RP and make it enjoyable for others.

Requirements:

Roleplayers of ECRP that would have above 500k exp combined would be eligible for a custom playermodel application that asks the reasoning behind the playermodel and their RP intentions with it.

The staff would choose which playermodels are suitable/not suitable for RP, I've provided some realistic and non realistic examples below.

All of these requirements can be changed to whatever the staff team deems suitable.

Im putting this under discussions rather than suggestions becuase I wanted the input of the community and their opinions on this idea.

Here are some examples of player models that could be RP'd (Keep in mind these would only be granted to trusted and well-known RPers to minimize bug abuse/other issues)

A stripper:

shfypro gta sa | 3D Warehouse

Best clothing mods for GTA V and GTA Online: crazy outfits, branded clothes  and all kinds of curious outfits

The Joker:

Joker Mod for Trevor - GTA5-Mods.com

Potentially storm troopers:

Explore the Best Playermodels Art | DeviantArt

Rat:

Rat boy(add-on) - GTA5-Mods.com

Heavier people:

Fat Cop Model - GTA5-Mods.com

Fat Cop Model - GTA5-Mods.com

There's also many more that can be used such as taller people, shorter, fatter, thinner as I know some of the staff members already use custom playermodels for their admin character.

I feel like this is a fairly easy change that could really benefit RP by providing greater emersion and more jokes to be made, fun to be had.

Edit-

Heres also an old post that didn't get seen that mentions a cool website with a bunch of premade playermodels: 

Edited by Mooks

There are custom peds already part of RageMP that mods+ use sometimes for custom events and RP situations.

There are a lot of issues with the custom player models such as collisions with items and clothes that just wouldn't work. I think it's just far easier to stay away from allowing regular players to use these as it kinda takes away from the RP.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2022 at 10:56 PM, Chunder said:

There are custom peds already part of RageMP that mods+ use sometimes for custom events and RP situations.

There are a lot of issues with the custom player models such as collisions with items and clothes that just wouldn't work. I think it's just far easier to stay away from allowing regular players to use these as it kinda takes away from the RP.

Even though it would allow for more immersive roleplay and it would be a great addition, but for the reasons @Chunder has mentioned it wouldn't be possible.