Pazz

Messages on your phone

Date and time (provide timezone): Thursday, July 26, 2018, 9:48 AM UTC+2

Character name: Ana_West

Issue/bug you are reporting: When trying to delete a specific message on the phone, it deletes the most recent message instead. It basically doesn't remove the message that you want to remove but removes the most recently received text instead. I had this happen to me earlier and then decided to test it with Lewis (who can be heard in the video) to see if it was a re-occurring thing, which it turned out to be.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatehttps://streamable.com/oinpi

Get a phone, get someone to message you a few times, try to remove a specific message and keep an eye on what message gets removed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Date and time (provide timezone): 19.08.2018 8pm (GMT+2)

Character name: Chloe Bailey 

Issue/bug you are reporting: can't delete the texts i want on the phone

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

So when i log in it says i have 357 unread msg first of all eventho i have read them all.

when i try to delete them it keeps the sms from unknown numbers and delete from the top of the list from my friends (wich is the ones i wanna keep) 

and it also lags the hole game and takes ages to delete them. 

so was hoping it would be possible to delete the msg you press delete on so you can keep the ones you want to keep 

Edited by Charlotte_Mercer