funkop1

Zipties for criminals

+1 I hella love this idea because you could do the same thing in SAMP back in the day, well the script allowed for it anyway...If you guys are complaining about how you cant moderate that much people trying to tie someone up then put a hefty rule about it... Also technically, if someone tied you up without any RP or anyway you guys would deem non-rp, then the person thats tied up, can technically just log out because its fucking OOC thing by this point lol and hopefully someone takes SS's or footage of some kind or maybe just a report will do but a feature like tieing someone up would be legendary....Then again police yell at you to raise your hands even though your tazed on the ground limp and technically cant talk, its all flawed in my opinion because your required to raise hands animations soon as the cops catch you????.....Welllll what if my character doesnt want to????? So yeah alot of people are gonna cry about this idea ❤️

Edited by Menace808