Walkers

Government Faction {fast food}

Image result for food to you

I think there should be a safe, fast and reliable way you can get food in any situations that's why there should be a government faction.

This would be realistic as many cities, towns and villages these days have a fast food chain that delivers food to you anytime and anyplace.

This would be a great idea as there is nothing alike in Eclipse RP that delivers.

If its set to a reasonable price I know people would choose our service I think $400 dollars per item like any shop and add additional money for how far away they are $30 per mile  

I think the headquarters for this should be here >

image.png.f0bba2e3f67b59b4b9698d6d65d0ae14.png

It will be gated off for the privacy and safety of there cars

I think this should be a Faction as many people will want to join this as this will help the community and keep good spirit all around Los Santos

The slogan "Eat Fast, Not Healthy"

The perfect vehicle for this would be the Panto > (Vehicle down below in blue line)

========================================================================================================

Image result for panto gta 5 white and red

Edited by Walkers
Make It Look Better

Do you think adding a different color to every other word makes your suggestion carry more weight? (opinion down below in blue line)

============================================================

you can already do this by selling tacos in a taco truck, at $25 per taco. No faction required.

11 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

Do you think adding a different color to every other word makes your suggestion carry more weight? (opinion down below in blue line)

============================================================

you can already do this by selling tacos in a taco truck, at $25 per taco. No faction required.

noee we, I agr need more colours