KonaKealoha

Complete Construction of The Mile High Club Tower | Mod

Let's get rid of the construction eyesore in downtown Los Santos. 

This mod will complete the Mile High Club Tower so it's not an unfinished mess in the middle of the city. Adding this mod that completes construction of the tower would add several new buildings to the town, and event space, shopping, etc... Let's finally put an end to this infinite construction project that we've spent years looking at.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • yooo 1

51 minutes ago, Bala said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they are only supporting FiveM, in part due to the new DRM that Tebex has worked out for it.

I would highly doubt that RAGE-MP will get a version to be honest, which is a shame.

Nevermind, seems the SP version will be released on christmas day which may potentially allow us to use it.

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2021 at 1:51 PM, Bala said:

Nevermind, seems the SP version will be released on christmas day which may potentially allow us to use it.

*grins* Well then this was some good timing on getting this post made... I mean if it ever gets up for a vote on adding this y'all have my full support. Would be a cool addition to the skyline, and add buildings that can host events, businesses, or luxury condos, etc. Lots more possibilities than a blocked off construction site.