SkylineGT

LSPD vehicles update

Remove tuning from the police cruisers, add fast response unit vehicles(like 2-3 medium cars like buffalo or sultan) and maybe 1 supercar(like infernus? i guess), add new division for fast response and let only them use those cars(Yes previous ngg admins im pointing at you and the system which we had there for sfpd and lspd)
Why? Well right now as far as I know police vehicles are tuned so they can catch supercars which is first of all unrealistic as fuck, police cruisers are supposted to catch normal everyday cars and not supercars.

10 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

Remove tuning from the police cruisers, add fast response unit vehicles(like 2-3 medium cars like buffalo or sultan) and maybe 1 supercar(like infernus? i guess), add new division for fast response and let only them use those cars(Yes previous ngg admins im pointing at you and the system which we had there for sfpd and lspd)
Why? Well right now as far as I know police vehicles are tuned so they can catch supercars which is first of all unrealistic as fuck, police cruisers are supposted to catch normal everyday cars and not supercars.

I have never caught a super-car with any of the cruisers... -1 to this. They are outrun by the super-cars every day!

Edited by Denni

1 minute ago, Denni said:

I have never caught a super-car with any of the cruisers... -1 to this. They are outrun by the super-cars every day!

As far as I heard they were tuned(earlier when supercars were still a thing) to catch them... since supercars were removed and you can't really have them nowadays eh

What's the top speed of cruiser anyway?

1 minute ago, SkylineGT said:

As far as I heard they were tuned(earlier when supercars were still a thing) to catch them... since supercars were removed and you can't really have them nowadays eh

What's the top speed of cruiser anyway?

Off the top of my head, barely 200KM/h with the fastest cruiser we have. We see plenty of super-cars, numerous amounts of them.

Just now, Denni said:

Off the top of my head, barely 200KM/h with the fastest cruiser we have. We see plenty of super-cars, numerous amounts of them.

Which is without a doubt too fast, most of the normal police cruisers go like 170kph max, with all the equipment you have to carry in it etc etc there's no way in hell that it would reach 200

Just now, SkylineGT said:

Which is without a doubt too fast, most of the normal police cruisers go like 170kph max, with all the equipment you have to carry in it etc etc there's no way in hell that it would reach 200

Not at all. If you think about real life, it's barely 125MPH. It doesn't keep up with most sports cars. I have a comet retro, can outrun cruisers easily.

Just now, Coolguy1337 said:

-1 Police will abuse those supercars by chasing normal cars, supercars now removed so no. Police normal cars cant catch sport cars so all good, also sometimes police officers taking Zentorno? Idk why do.

Underline I said fast response unit division, not everyday police.. 

1. Cruisers are not tuned, can barely reach 200km/h when going down hill, otherwise max is 180-190km/h

2. We already have the ATD, and two different High speed units (zentorno & 811) + bati, wich require special certification to use. They’re also not to be used for patrol, meaning that if we get into a pursuit where one is needed someone with the certification needs to go back to PD and get one before joining the pursuit, by wich time the suspect is usually already long gone.

3. When we get in pursuits with supers/sports its usually dumb luck or mistakes from the driver wich allow us to catch them, mostly we don’t have either a helicopter unit or any high speed units available and we’re fucked.

Edited by Bear Baldwin

Just now, Denni said:

Not at all. If you think about real life, it's barely 125MPH. It doesn't keep up with most sports cars. I have a comet retro, can outrun cruisers easily.

If I think about real life, well yeah it's roughly 125, heck 130 I agree but let's take this as an example, Would Ford Mustang outrun a police cruiser? Without a doubt any time any day(talking about actual 5.0 engine, not the new fake ass 2.7 crap or w/e), Stock dominator(which is ford mustang..) goes 190kph avg, 205 if you push it on downhill etc top, police cruiser goes 200...

Just now, SkylineGT said:

If I think about real life, well yeah it's roughly 125, heck 130 I agree but let's take this as an example, Would Ford Mustang outrun a police cruiser? Without a doubt any time any day(talking about actual 5.0 engine, not the new fake ass 2.7 crap or w/e), Stock dominator(which is ford mustang..) goes 190kph avg, 205 if you push it on downhill etc top, police cruiser goes 200...

I did state off the top of my head "barely 200", I used a charger today and top was no more than 180-ish.

6 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

Yes, roughly 180 190, depending from country to country true.. but, in real life cruiser wont catch mustang, right?

I guess, but it's not a Mustang. It's a Dominator 😉. I'd like to leave it the same way, otherwise you'll have more backup cruisers in super-cars which is unrealistic. This way, we maybe call 1 or 2 a day. Instead of them being out all the time they come out on request.

I'd also add, Faggios have been known to disappear from the police... With wits and knowledge of the streets anything is possible.

Edited by Denni

5 minutes ago, Denni said:

I guess, but it's not a Mustang. It's a Dominator 😉. I'd like to leave it the same way, otherwise you'll have more backup cruisers in super-cars which is unrealistic. This way, we maybe call 1 or 2 a day. Instead of them being out all the time they come out on request.

I'd also add, Faggios have been known to disappear from the police... With wits and knowledge of the streets anything is possible.

I guess we'll/I will find out through the time eh