GR_Seb

🤍 Marriage Economy.

Suggestions

Hello my friends from Eclipse Roleplay, today I would like to suggest some things that will help improve the immersion of the server but also assist users!

If you like it throw up a +1.

Marriage Economy.

sngine_9c2b8d7dbe787ec058a9c1362e23a813.

I've seen many users uniting bonds with their half ones, what I suggest is the following. 

Since you are ready to spend your life together with someone else, you are able to share (vehicles and properties) but what about Bank accounts?
Most households have a merged bank account.  

(/partner, /marry) [playerid] (Other player must accept)

(/breakup (/divorce) [playerid] (Other player must accept, must wait 15 days to breakup)

(must be at city hall to perform this command)

(/breakupinactivity) - Allows you to break up with your partner if they have been offline for 15 days.

So, including the Court, you can Icly sign a contract with the person you want. A bank account gets created after the command is signed.

Players have the choice to withdraw/deposit/transfer money from the new account.  

In case of divorce, the bank account refunds 50% to each user and disappears. In case of scam, police and the court can get involved too! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Marriage itself is already set up within the judicial system. I believe marriage licenses are now a thing RPly and doesn't need script support.

As for joint accounts, I believe this was teased (albeit like a year ago) so is something in the works on the development side I assume. But it would be neat to have joint bank accounts for married couples so overall +1

https://discord.com/channels/229240178441584645/366209577055944715/777915234014199868

• Like 1

I think the bank account thing is the only part that really would need script support. The marriage stuff is probably better to be all handled in character without using commands because players presumably are more clever and interesting than a couple of commands saying they're married.

The bank account thing I think is good as a separate idea, because marriage is just one use case for a joint account. A joint account could also be used by business partners, as an example.

• Like 2

While adding more marriage rp would only improve the server I feel that if implemented married players should have to request a joint bank account and for their request to be reviewed by the administrative team and make sure that there is enough rp build up before allowing them to have a joint bank account. The reason for this is to try to stop players from getting married to try to disguise their RWT transfers. If this was implemented as stated there is nothing stopping a player saying "give me x amount of IRL money and ill marry you in game and then you will have access to my bank account". I know that making partners make a request would be a headache but something would have to be put in place to stop players from abusing this feature. Other than that small inconvenience great suggestion +1

58 minutes ago, Symere said:

While adding more marriage rp would only improve the server I feel that if implemented married players should have to request a joint bank account and for their request to be reviewed by the administrative team and make sure that there is enough rp build up before allowing them to have a joint bank account. The reason for this is to try to stop players from getting married to try to disguise their RWT transfers. If this was implemented as stated there is nothing stopping a player saying "give me x amount of IRL money and ill marry you in game and then you will have access to my bank account". I know that making partners make a request would be a headache but something would have to be put in place to stop players from abusing this feature. Other than that small inconvenience great suggestion +1

I understand but i am reffering to an empty account that both people have to add money to, instead of 1 getting access to 2nd bank account. This way it can prevent RWT i think!

• chill 1