BobHammer

Case of ADMIN bullying/abuse of powers

My IC name is Bob_Hammer

I did test for getting to server and my answers were good and long, only reason I was denied and banned for hour was: " roleplay painting graffiti on your wall is not a victimless crime, give me another example " AND I DID, IN EVERY ANSWER I GAVE MULTIPLE EXAMPLES!!

My other example was growing weed for your own use.

I have played roleplay servers since SA-MP came out, you can clearly see from my answers I know everything about roleplay and to deny good players for no reason at all is disgusting!

Funny that I was about to donate to the server, good thing I saw what kind of admin team you have.

Please let that admin/mode come and explain how is graffiting your wall a crime with victims. I'm sure what they meant with the question is, name a crime where victim is not another player. Since in crime what I told as one of the examples the victim is government and since no-one will come from government as a player to deal with it, IT DOES NOT HAVE A VICTIM!

I understand that the feeling you get to deny another person is great, but try to handle yourself.

It's more for attention, but to deny and ban for something so small and what is more, I gave multiple examples to that question.

Quite clear if you read my other answers, you understand I have played roleplay for very long time.

But what you think, is graffiti victimless crime, if we exclude I gave him another example too. As I understand it, victim is meant another player, if you roleplay graffiti on a wall, I can't see how other players can be victims, I didn't tell I do it on some players home wall..

Just now, BobHammer said:

It's more for attention, but to deny and ban for something so small and what is more, I gave multiple examples to that question.

Quite clear if you read my other answers, you understand I have played roleplay for very long time.

But what you think, is graffiti victimless crime, if we exclude I gave him another example too. As I understand it, victim is meant another player, if you roleplay graffiti on a wall, I can't see how other players can be victims, I didn't tell I do it on some players home wall..

Well i do understand where you coming from, but calling it "Bullying" or "Abuse of Power" like really?

overkill much, as i said before prob someone made a mistake just talk it out with the admin and that's all.

2 minutes ago, Osvaldon said:

Well, we usually expect answers that do not involve a player victim, this is related to the NCZ rule. I'll approve your account in one moment.

Thank you, getting answer from you so quickly made feeling about server much better.

Otherwise server looks good and if everything goes well I will surely support this server with donations, like I always have with good community servers 🙂

1 hour ago, BobHammer said:

Thank you, getting answer from you so quickly made feeling about server much better.

Otherwise server looks good and if everything goes well I will surely support this server with donations, like I always have with good community servers 🙂

Just make sure you roleplay well and you are welcome to stay forever! 👏

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.