Salvatore Riina

Clothing!

There are many different stores in game, but the clothes are the same.

My suggestion is :

That there could be made more clothes, and every clothing shop would have different prices and stuff...

E.G : One shop is selling  expensive clothes, another one cheaper ones, and the least one is selling the cheapest clothes.

Lets say that the expensive clothes shop are selling a white designer shirt with skull logo for 1000$, but the cheaper clothes shop is selling same shirt for lower price, because it is not designer made one!

This obviously would need a lot of rework.

Yes add more clothes but in a different way, instead of having all the stores selling same clothes make like the tiers or something so you can have luxury store selling suits cheap store selling some classic shirts etc etc etc

5 hours ago, Salvatore Riina said:

Like in real life with designer clothes, you feel more gucci that with cheap shitty clothes

Since this is rp, you have to act as in real life... 😕

Dude I don't know about you or anyone else here, but I have NEVER found all those new "gucci" stuff attractive, not to speak about wearing it.

7 hours ago, SkylineGT said:

Yes add more clothes but in a different way, instead of having all the stores selling same clothes make like the tiers or something so you can have luxury store selling suits cheap store selling some classic shirts etc etc etc

Dude I don't know about you or anyone else here, but I have NEVER found all those new "gucci" stuff attractive, not to speak about wearing it.

When i said u fell more gucci waring designer clothes, gucci meant to be the word for feeling cooler...

I didnt said they should add gucci to the stores, i think myself that gucci  is not even that good!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.