oskarscot

QoL changes and interesting gameplay mechanics

Hello, I know some of these were already discussed however here are my suggestions that would make crims more fun and bring a lot of new rp for cops and crims. 

1. For the love of god, I hate sitting at humane clicking my mouse 200 times to buy ingredients for cocaine. Just add a box to enter the amount that you want to purchase. If you don't have enough space then the remaining will drop on the ground. 

2. Fake IDs. I think this will be a really cool addition for both crims and cops. Currently identifying yourself is very easy and it's impossible to lie. I think it would be fun to have IDs as proper items, same with cop badges etc. It's more realistic and brings a lot of new RP around it. It would bring a new market for crims as you'd have to import blank IDs and then create them. It would also bring new RP for police as they'd have to make sure they ID the right person and that if it's a real id.

3.   Fake license plates - same thing as before, ability to take off your license plate and drive without plates or put fake plates on. They would be purchasable from the mechanics where you chop cars. 

4. Ability to scratch off serials from guns. Let's say you rob someone who owns a legal gun, you should be able to scratch off the serials to make it a illegal firearm. This means more RP and make players more cautious about their firearms. 

• YAY 1
  • Upvote 1

2, 3 and 4 should just be possible by just RPing. If you do the RP and have the screenshots to back it up with timestamps then I see absolutely no issue to do this. Most of the time on my crim, I immediately throw away my license and save the RP screenshot of it. Just remember to redo the RP if you die or it has been 2 IRL days.

3 hours ago, LeroySimpson said:

2, 3 and 4 should just be possible by just RPing. If you do the RP and have the screenshots to back it up with timestamps then I see absolutely no issue to do this. Most of the time on my crim, I immediately throw away my license and save the RP screenshot of it. Just remember to redo the RP if you die or it has been 2 IRL days.

I don't think tha'ts true, especially with the LP because cops will just scan it and know before you tell them its been RPed and I think you need alt RP perms from admins+.