Mike Bradey

Tables exploding while cool.

Date and time (provide timezone): 11.30-11.40 GMT +1

Character name: Vova Rudoj

Issue/bug you are reporting: My 22 Tables blew up whilst being cool.

Expected behavior:  While cool they should not randomly blow up or randomly change to warm without showing me they are beggining to be warm.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

I was cooking LSD with 22 tables. What I usually do is cook a batch and then water them when it says " The table is begining to be warm" and that makes them cool. I have been doing this for a long time with no issues. Today however, Following my usual prroccess, My tables all blew up somehow while being cool. I splashed them with water 5 minutes prior to the cooking and this makes no sence. I didnt even get injured when they blew up makiing me think this was really a bug. The time and effort I had to put in cooking everything and helping my friends set up the lab just gone to waste because of a bug ocuring is pretty sad. I will have a memeber of Police replying to this report with proof it was 22 tables and proof of them being warm after I watered them 5 mins prior. Also I had lost 131 LSD and Im currently not sure if they found the other 110 I have hidden.

I would also like to get my tables back if this report goes though.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Edited by Mike Bradey
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Papadakis said:

When we arrived, all of them were warm so we had to use water, here's his tables. unknown.png

Sorry to jump on this but when the tables blow up, how do PD know exactly where they are? For a regular civilian we’ve had occasions where we’ve heard an explosion in the city and over the radio someone else heard the same one up in Paleto! Do PD get some sort of notification showing them a rough location or do they get the exact location?

Has happened to me many times, I’ve made reports and talked to staff and have been told it is an in game mechanic, while cooking the tables always have a small chance to blow no matter the temperature. One time it was 24 freshly imported tables never used before blew up on the first cook. It’s unfortunate but I have been told it’s not a bug.

34 minutes ago, Papadakis said:

When we arrived, all of them were warm so we had to use water, here's his tables. unknown.png

It makes sense for them to be warm when you arrive, its an irrelevant point. But ye dude just got unlucky loads of people have had them blow on cold unfortunately 😧

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Krish Roshan said:

Ye so I have had this same experience spoke to some mods and support about this, apparently there is a very very small chance for your tables while cool to blow up but it can happen so its unfortunate but I dont believe anything can be changed as it is an in-game mechanic. Good luck ❤️

Thank you man