Puzzling

Add walking animations to VIP Perks

I think that for people who pay a monthly fee for VIP should get access to all of the walking animations. This will allow people who are in to the server to provide more roleplay opportunities without having to pay 1000 credits for each of the styles. I think someone who only wants one animation should still have the option to pay ~$10 if they can not afford VIP each month.

Otherwise I think these should be lowered in price because honestly 1000 for a walking style is extremely high in my opinion. I think more people would be willing to purchase these if they were to be lowered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

My opinion is that all walking animations should be free for everyone, or a couple of them by default at the very least. The way someone walks is bound to their character/persona and is one of the important key factors to build a good character and shouldn't be linked to whether a person is a VIP or not. Or maybe players can be choiced to select the walking animation they would like to use for their character upon creation.

+1 to the adjustment you're suggesting either way.

• Like 1

+1 for sure. 

As stated above, walking styles can be used to embellish RP, and add to your character's personality and style. I can see how some saw it as pure aesthetics but I think it goes beyond that. Lowering cost, and unlocking a bunch for monthly VIP subscribers would greatly increase RP opportunities and allow people to expand their character. 

Even having them in tiers. First tier being open to anyone, second to VIP, and third being purchase only. 

8 hours ago, Vixey said:

My opinion is that all walking animations should be free for everyone, or a couple of them by default at the very least. The way someone walks is bound to their character/persona and is one of the important key factors to build a good character and shouldn't be linked to whether a person is a VIP or not. Or maybe players can be choiced to select the walking animation they would like to use for their character upon creation.

+1 to the adjustment you're suggesting either way.

100% +1 for this, there should be free walking styles so people can ehance their roleplay without having to pay real money for it.