Xoogle

Make radio usable while injured

Don't really see why this is not a thing. In most scenarios you'd be able to reach for your ear and press the radio to communicate.

It's frustrating not being able to use it and the only reason I see for it not being there is that it might take some work away from EMS as you'd maybe get your friends to help you out a bit more when you're injured. But then you could also argue that you'd contact a friend through radio to contact EMS for you, as using your phone to call 911 is too hard compared to just using your radio.

For me it makes more sense to reach for your radio when injured, then to grab out your phone, unlock it and call 911.

+1

Like a few other replies have said, I think it would be nice to have such a feature. From Law Enforcement's side, it makes a whole lot more sense to be able to press the panic button on your radio than to dial 911 and have a nice chat with the operator. While I don't disagree with being able to use your phone while downed, I think using a radio makes just as much sense as long as it is not abused.

Edited by Waryerz

-1 Was able to play while this was still a feature and it was very easily abusable, players would just cough into the radio then proceed to give accurate callouts for extended amount of time. When you are injured you are supposed to be on the brink of death reaching for your radio then talking into it while you are severely injured is not realistic at all. while injured you should be rping your injuries not trying to give your allies callouts. Although radios aren't only used for criminals and shootouts I believe the 911 system works well for players that got injured from a car crash or other types injures resulting your character being put in the injured state. 

• YAY 1