WinstonSamaj

Sell Off Property Buildings From inactive Players

I feel although more property building need to be available and many are locked and held on banned or inactive accounts. More properties could also promote the creation of new businesses which I feel would be beneficial to the sever at this point. I understand that property buildings should still be rare to own and something that should be expensive in order to impact other owners and the economy less.

46 minutes ago, Hector2Fingers said:

+1 on this if we're referring to buildings that are not houses (i.e. warehouses, non-scripted business properties, etc).  I believe there is currently no system that puts these up for sale as Turtle mentioned above.  The method he referred to is only for homes to my knowledge.

Yes this is what I was meaning. There a plenty around that map that are out of use. I’d we were to sell them off I hope we would see an influx of new businesses, gangs with importing potential etc 

On 9/14/2021 at 10:34 PM, WinstonSamaj said:

I feel although more property building need to be available and many are locked and held on banned or inactive accounts. More properties could also promote the creation of new businesses which I feel would be beneficial to the sever at this point. I understand that property buildings should still be rare to own and something that should be expensive in order to impact other owners and the economy less.

+1 been wanting this for a while now

friday night funkin

Edited by aravela