alpha7610

Speaker not working.

I bought a speaker and spoke to an Admin which he said it looks weird.

I tried hundreds of different URL links, ran the game on another PC.

Reset the audio several time and still there is no sound.

I know they said " speakers are fixed " but at least for me it doesn't work.

Other sounds are perfect such as hearing and speaking to people, even tried resetting game audio to default , SFX and audio are full as well.

Reinstalled the game too but didn't work.

• Like 1

I am so glad someone else is experiencing this same issue.. I have been feeling like I sound crazy to others when they try telling me it's just me... There has to be a solution for this, I also have tried various different ways in order to fix this bug I am experiencing.. 

Already three people experiencing this problem. ( I thought it was because of country restrictions ) and there was a post saying that the speaker was indeed fixed which isn't true.

P.S I tried VPN and also the speaker didn't work.

I even tried shorting down the URL and tried many many URLS but still the speaker stayed MUTE.

11 hours ago, Tony Solicetto said:

I am so glad someone else is experiencing this same issue.. I have been feeling like I sound crazy to others when they try telling me it's just me... There has to be a solution for this, I also have tried various different ways in order to fix this bug I am experiencing.. 

Me too, I had to uninstall and go some serious installation time and still the Speaker persisted.

I was going nuts trying all Audio settings from the game / windows.

6 hours ago, alpha7610 said:

Me too, I had to uninstall and go some serious installation time and still the Speaker persisted.

I was going nuts trying all Audio settings from the game / windows.

Let's hope a solution comes out soon! Kind of love music, would love to have it available for whoever cannot hear 😞 

1 hour ago, Tony Solicetto said:

Let's hope a solution comes out soon! Kind of love music, would love to have it available for whoever cannot hear 😞 

Me too, I bought a speaker just for my friends to listen and dance , and I listen the same song on youtube ALT-Tab all the time 😄

This thing is really a mood killer.

11 minutes ago, alpha7610 said:

@Bakmeel @arcangel @MrWonanother tagging some admins ( If it is against the rules please ignore and delete ) 

Maybe someone can take some actions and ask the DEVS about this annoying situation.

MrWonanother knows about this situation.

I'm sure they are already working on it seeing a couple of staff members are also experiencing the same issue, it's just a matter of time and patience 😄

18 hours ago, alpha7610 said:

I bought a speaker and spoke to an Admin which he said it looks weird.

I tried hundreds of different URL links, ran the game on another PC.

Reset the audio several time and still there is no sound.

I know they said " speakers are fixed " but at least for me it doesn't work.

Other sounds are perfect such as hearing and speaking to people, even tried resetting game audio to default , SFX and audio are full as well.

Reinstalled the game too but didn't work.

Doesnt work for me as well really sad and disappointing 😞❤️

@alpha7610 hello, thank you for your bug report. We've recently found the potential cause for the delayed audio, which might happen if your computer's clock is out of sync with the actual time. Check https://time.is/ and if your clock is either behind or ahead by a significant amount of seconds, you should resync your time. Let me know if this does anything for you!

4 hours ago, Osvaldon said:

@alpha7610 hello, thank you for your bug report. We've recently found the potential cause for the delayed audio, which might happen if your computer's clock is out of sync with the actual time. Check https://time.is/ and if your clock is either behind or ahead by a significant amount of seconds, you should resync your time. Let me know if this does anything for you!

Hi @Osvaldon I will test this out !

9 hours ago, Osvaldon said:

I definitely can't wait to test this out when I am home, I really hope it's this! 

Edited by Tony Solicetto

21 hours ago, Osvaldon said:

I can guarantee that the speakers are now working after you sync the time, Thanks Osvaldon.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Osvaldon said: