alpha7610

phonebooth and phone upgrades ( Important )

Phonebooth.

Option to call from a phonebooth.

Might be impossible to ran out of charge but it happens.

Phone upgrades.

Wide ranges of phone brands. ( Battery drain depends on the model )

Battery Percentage.

LED indicators on the phone.

RED - unread message.

BLUE - unanswered call.

Unanswered call history list to show and be able to see if you accidently don't pick up your phone ! ( History of calls will not be visible if you don't pick up )

Be able to call from reading the text message instead of make a new phone contact without knowing the person.

Credits in the phone such as 50 credits = 25/50 $. ( Free calls to 911 or mechanic )

1 SMS cost 1 credit.

1 phone call costs 2 credits.

Option to top up by [ Contract or top up cards ]

( Very hard to hear SMS sounds and sometimes you just accidently ignore them)

Edited by alpha7610
more text to add
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I like the phonebooth suggestion and support it! I think it gets a little complicated when adding multiple brands of phones though, I think what we've got now is good enough with a little adjustments made along the way. I do think missed calls & texts should show up as a notification, I think any new notification could also show up in a notification box like in the picture below (perhaps the phone moves up slightly when you receive a call/text). I would also like to suggest a weazel news app, this could be another way to show ads, the magazines could be posted on there and it could be used as a new way to contact them, it would be nice to have communication with a news reporter before they arrive.

Another thing would be adding a camera, also allowing for contact photos you can set for each contact.

Maybe also upgrade life invader, would love to use that more often! 

Oh also add timestamps to texts!

Unknown_1.png

Edited by Shurples
  • Upvote 1

+1 for new phone updates, but not different types of phones.

Pay phones should be added, but scarce around the city. It should not be a convenient thing to use.

The MAIN things I want for my phone in eclipse are:

1.  Picture messages. This would be so useful, and very fun for everyone. The is probably my most requested phone feature.
  2.  Time stamps and editable names from inside a text message. Newest texts should be at the top of my list.
  3.  A weazel news app. I mean we are still using /newsagency. Why.
Edited by Willowick
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2021 at 9:23 PM, alpha7610 said:

Phonebooth.

Option to call from a phonebooth.

Might be impossible to ran out of charge but it happens.

Phone upgrades.

Wide ranges of phone brands. ( Battery drain depends on the model )

Battery Percentage.

LED indicators on the phone.

RED - unread message.

BLUE - unanswered call.

Unanswered call history list to show and be able to see if you accidently don't pick up your phone ! ( History of calls will not be visible if you don't pick up )

Be able to call from reading the text message instead of make a new phone contact without knowing the person.

Credits in the phone such as 50 credits = 25/50 $. ( Free calls to 911 or mechanic )

1 SMS cost 1 credit.

1 phone call costs 2 credits.

Option to top up by [ Contract or top up cards ]

( Very hard to hear SMS sounds and sometimes you just accidently ignore them)

Nice idea for a QOL update

On 5/17/2022 at 5:46 AM, Shurples said:

I like the phonebooth suggestion and support it! I think it gets a little complicated when adding multiple brands of phones though, I think what we've got now is good enough with a little adjustments made along the way. I do think missed calls & texts should show up as a notification, I think any new notification could also show up in a notification box like in the picture below (perhaps the phone moves up slightly when you receive a call/text). I would also like to suggest a weazel news app, this could be another way to show ads, the magazines could be posted on there and it could be used as a new way to contact them, it would be nice to have communication with a news reporter before they arrive.

Maybe also upgrade life invader, would love to use that more often! 

Oh also add timestamps to texts!

Unknown_1.png

I really like the unread message option for this and the weazel news app option. this would be a fun and useful feature as I often don't notice texts. maybe a highlighted text when its one you haven't read too? But the phone brand thing, I agree, might be too complicated