MistNinja

Law and order Los Santos!

as the name said the idea is as follows:

A court house shall be opened in los santos! with 2 new jobs available but only for experienced players of eclipse!

=======================================================================================================

1. Lawyer: the person who will defend the person who  has commited a crime or is accused of commiting a crime, yes its time for the people of los santos to have a way to defend themselves
  2. the judge: the judge would be  one of the most experienced players of eclipse, a person who has a clean record and knows all the laws of los santos and all the rules of rp, someone who will decided what the sentence will be for the person who is being accused, if they will be  let lose,get a ticket for a certain ammount of money, go to jail and so on. (ofcourse we can change that)
  3. a court house would be open in the city with cops or security  guarding it when theres work going on
  4. the cops would now have to read the rights to the player.
  5. if the player canot afford a lawyer or doesn't want one, than they will have to defend themselves whitch would be ofcourse more dificult
  6. if a judge is found to be corrupt he will lose his job, be fined a certain ammount of money and serve jail time, ah and did i mention he/she loses his/her job 😉 so think before act (we can change this if  you don't agree) 
  7. the people who would apply for those two jobs would also have to take a certain quiz proving they do have the experience and the knowlage to be fit for  one of the jobs!

=======================================================================================================

the outfits? for the lawyer ofcourse the suit, for the judge? if posible a judge outfit

Posible building for the court house if not taken yet! down bellow

Los_Santos_City_Hall_GTAVe_Overview.jpg

Edited by MistNinja
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ElizabethC said:

Hey @MistNinja, this idea has been suggested numerous times! Maybe it'd be better to add some feedback to already existing ideas, than start a new thread?

maam this post is for only those two jobs and only for a court, the topic i found similiar to that is for 6 diferent jobs in one topic, and is not focus just on the court, with all tho respect i did checkout if theres any similiar posts before posting this but what i was focusing on is just the two court jobs, not the entire los santos states agencys, also my case was presented completly diferent with several rules stated and ideas for those two jobs and how it could work. i appreciate your feedback tho and have a wonderfull day maam! If anyone has any suggestions write down bellow please or ideas, if you disagree with some of the stuff writen above please let me know, any feedback is welcome ofcourse ❤️ 

Edited by MistNinja