Aaron Martin

Gas Station Import Price

Just a small suggestion for the people that own Gas Stations.
I was thinking just like Gun Stores the price of Gas would decrease the further away from the bank the station is located.
For example Route 68, Sandy Gas Station, Xenergy would be cheaper then, Weazel, Mirror Park, Bay Gas. It would only be by a dollar or two, so maybe the import price would be $6 instead of $7 if you are a certain distance away from the bank. 
The reasoning behind this is that, usually, if the Gas Station is further away from the Bank the Gas price is cheaper as it attracts less attention. Route 68 is $11, Sandy is $12 whereas places like BayGas is $16 because it is extremely popular and GoGas is $15. The prices of GoGas and BayGas are more, and they tend to usually attract more attention.
With this change, Gas Stations like Mirror Park would still make the most amount of money it would just mean that the worse Gas Stations would just make a slight bit more then they already do, making it worth it for the prices to still be only $10-12.
I understand this does not affect many people, as not many people will be affected by this, but the people it does involve I am sure would greatly appreciate it if this change was applied. Thank you for reading this suggestion! ❤️

EDIT: I recently was working out the different amounts these Gas Stations would make, and a few of the worse ones stated above barely make any profit after paying for the license, and a blip. When you pay 13-20 mil you would expect to make more then what is currently made from them, I wont give numbers to reduce the chance of meta gaming.

Edited by Aaron Martin
  • Like 1

I personally believe the current system regarding this is fine. Usually those that make less also pay less to own it, which makes sense. If I am not mistaken, realistically the import price difference mostly exists because of freight cost. Fuel stations that are realistically further away from delivery pay more, which can already be sorted IC with the trucker job.
Curious to see other opinions too!

Edited by Yputi