Ultra3D

MD Stabalize change

So after being on this server for over a year now and being on both sides of the issue, I feel we need to rework how MD is allowed to used /stabalize. What I mean by this is in its current state (from what I know) MD does the typical /me what would I see after looking over you, and the moment that the person respond they instantly /stabalize before doing any medical RP and then start doings their medical RP after the /stabalize has already started.

For Example (How it currently is) -

MD - /me would check the injured man for wounds/damage
Person - /me would have two GSWs to the chest with one to the arm
MD - /Stabalize
MD - Seconds after /me would ....... then continue to to do rp, usually ending after the stabilize finishes

What I recommend with explanations -

MD - /me would check the injured man for wounds/damage
Person - /me would have two GSWs to the chest with one to the arm
MD - Starts Rp to the point of BLS where you do the rp to treat the person until they stop bleeding, or you make the person "Feel better"
MD - Now /Stabalize
MD - /me (continued medical RP while the /stabalize is happening)

So to end this off I want to make a few clarifying statements. So these examples above are not all MD by any means but over my 1 year + on the server this is a common scenario. Another question that might arise is people "stalling" and my response is treat it like when people stall during BLS and stall in general, give them a moment and if they continue to stall force RP. The main reason im bringing this up is after playing crim and PD, I have been apart of and seen situations where a person gets shot up/injured in a large way, they do their /me for their injuries and they start /stabalize, giving the person no chance of RPing it out.

Edited by Ultra3D
  • YAY 1
  • NAY 1

that's fair enough to be a problem for the "Gang Side" I guess so. They Won't get a chance to die due to multiple GSWs if they are many MDs on that RP Scenario. And I Don't mean that they won't get a chance to escape the Prison Scenario By being "dead", All I mean is that when they are like 5 people injured in a massive shootout, at least one of them dies if we compare it from "Real Life" simular scenario, but not in the server.

11 hours ago, dofxo said:

that's fair enough to be a problem for the "Gang Side" I guess so. They Won't get a chance to die due to multiple GSWs if they are many MDs on that RP Scenario. And I Don't mean that they won't get a chance to escape the Prison Scenario By being "dead", All I mean is that when they are like 5 people injured in a massive shootout, at least one of them dies if we compare it from "Real Life" simular scenario, but not in the server.

Its not just an issue from criminal side, they are just the side negatively affected the most. The issue im bringing up is that I feel its on the verge of PG, because they stop losing health before medical RP is done.

I think one of the ways you can implement this is if you lower the /stabilize time since it currently takes 30 seconds.

If you do all of the RP to treat someone, you should have to wait 30 seconds after that as well to make sure someone is stabilized if all of the RP is done prior. Basically lower the /stabilize time, but require all the medical RP to be done prior!