Spergburger

Make all items that you carry on you storable and visible in your inventory

I'm not sure if it was intentional, but after one of the recent updates if you die while you're carrying fish you lose the fish. I'm not sure if the same happens with marijuana seeds or bobby pins, but my idea is that instead of having them just show up when you use /seeds or whatever make them visible in your inventory like guns and drugs are. This way players could store them in their car or house or whatever and not have to worry about losing them due to a stupid death or something. Earlier today I lost $3500 dollars worth of fish to someone who was breaking the rules, and I'd like to be able to avoid that in the future. This would also allow people to get makeshift fishing companies going, which would feed into another suggestion I made. In the meantime since that would take some work to add players could band together and you could have multiple people storing fish in some vehicles and then making big runs and splitting the pay between themselves.